Reviews for All I Want is to see the truth from the lies
Ishouldbesleepingitslike4am chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
HELP! IM DROWNING IN THE ADORABLENESS! AH THE FLUFFFFFFF- *screaming ends abruptly* *dead*
MichelleNicoleNatasha chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Anthony Crowley? Subtle Good Omens? Maybe? If not...I loved it anyways!
Black Lighted Clouds chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Pure awesomeness due to it's humour (love the Cas-Spock thing and just basically everything about Gabriel, specially the assignment cover) and it's sweetness. Write more SPN soon!
LaPotatoFairy chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Wow, really cool story! I really loved Gabriel in it. And the Latin thing was cool ;)

And...Dude. Way to make Crowley's first name Anthony while im right in the middle of Good Omens. You just scrambled my brains! Haha
wInChEsTeR bRoS iNc chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
i love it! sequel?
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Loved it
Mello18 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
this was a cute story I liked it and pretty funny lol. X333
nulblank000 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Dude i loved this! It was awesome, incredibly well writen and everyone was perfectly in character :D well done, keep up the good work!
EGHawkins chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Just couldn't help but note that the protagonist of whatever you were reading in latin must have been wildly overdramatic... because that's plural- "royal we" anyone?

Needless to say I think it worked much better than a singular in terms of communicating Gabriel's distress XD
SambrielDestielIt'sHowIRoll chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
OMK THIS IS AWESOME! please write more!
FoxGlade chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Absolutely hilarious - you're an excellent writer. Also, loved the casual Anthony Crowley mention - wonder where he came from? :D
Smiling Loki chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Aww, it's great :)

Please write more :D
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I liked the role adaptation to make everyone all highschooly and not trying to kill each other. Your characterization was really clever. Great job.
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
;o that can't be the end!

This could be an entire series!

I am in love with the alternate them(s?),

and I am actually reading this over again :D

Loved Angelos as the last name, and the family background you put in there.

The SamGab friendship was adorable
musicgirl141 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Excellent! Line- the world's most solid kite- wonderful.