Reviews for Thicker Than Water
PsychDemise chapter 12 . 1/3
I'm so happy that this story has finally been updated!
I started following the story when Under The Suns was first posted. I was happy for a sequel. :)
I hope everything works out well with you and hope to see many more chapters to come.
Mel chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
This fic is really well written and I am only sorry that there is not more of it to read. Thankyou for sharing as much of it as you have and I hope that there will be more to follow at some point,
goodgurl315 chapter 11 . 11/15/2013
please continue i haven't enjoyed a atory this much in a long time i wish you will continue
Regin chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
A Wild Clover chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
I really like how almost none of the actual movie past has happened, this is truly one of the best fanfictions of Riddick I have thoroughly enjoyed.
A Wild Clover chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Wow, I feel this is actually realistic. You are a good author.
Candy908 chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
Oh come on! Please continue, you got me hooked on it already. I wanna see what happens next between them. It's almost gonna be over anyways so why not continue?
I love this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
I beg of you to continue to update this story! Laramie and Riddick's love/hate relationship really gets one wondering how they can cope with each other.
eliska-grainne chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
please update soon!
T'Mu-Yor chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
really enjoyed this story and the other one update soon
JadeObsession chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
omfg!

what's gonna happen next?
Carlypso chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
I can't wait for another update, I want to know what riddick does when he meets his son.
Carlypso chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
MOAR PLEASE
Avarianna chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
awesome, love it, keep updating
Amanmor chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
good one! Will you continue?