Reviews for No Alternative
GleeJunkie007 chapter 26 . 8/17/2016
I loved this story. This was great and I just wanted to give Kendall hugs the whole time. And omg I was so happy when he found Katie and then when someone called I knew it was his mom. This was an amazing story and I will definitely read the sequel.
cmend3z0221 chapter 26 . 6/21/2015
That was happy ending Logan found Kendall's family and also he found him, saved him kidnappers. Kendall ever wants to see his family again?
mavk4444 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Sounds like a good story.
KareBear923 chapter 26 . 5/15/2012
Gosh, this story was so nice :') I loved it! Thank you
KoganLover96 chapter 25 . 5/10/2012
Thank god for the happy ending, My friend had to calm me XD Wow, I never have been so angry or upset before! I cannot believe Gustavo would do such a thing! I know this is fake but still, I am mad as hell, My poor Logan!
KoganLover96 chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
This is so horrible and just horrible! :'( Like yeah it was good but that ending :'( Nobody touches Kendall!
KoganLover96 chapter 18 . 5/9/2012
OH MY GOD! So excited and so happy now that he has fount her! AWWWWW THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT! So happy now! :DDDDDDDDDD
KoganLover96 chapter 17 . 5/9/2012
This is so sad and i cannot believe Kendall leffed :'( I wanna go to the bit where he goes back! This is so sad! My poor Logie!
KoganLover96 chapter 12 . 5/8/2012
This chapter was so cute! I loved it! :D
KoganLover96 chapter 11 . 5/8/2012
Awwwwww my poor little Carlitos :'( I felt SOOOO bad for him! Awwww i wanna kill that dude even though he has already died and i loves James now ha ha.
KoganLover96 chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
Awwwwwww that is so cute that ending! I feel so bad for Carlos!
KoganLover96 chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
THIS IS SO CUTE AND FLUFFY! Like i have not stopped queling or just not stopped finding it cute! I wanna cry it is so cute! Thank you SOOOO much for writing this! :D
fanficchica123 chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
Okay I loved all the past few chapters that I read! Their sweet, funny nd perfectly awesome so great work! :)
fanficchica123 chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
Good but not bad. One grammar error at the beginning, u put an s before at for some sentence. Otherwise me likey! :)
fanficchica123 chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Omg omg omg! Sooooooooo cute! Loved it! Btw hope u don't mind the small few words I'm giving u instead of a huge review!