Reviews for Alexander's Journal
Meep chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
The entire time I was reading this, it was just "Daniel, you derp..."
And then the scene with the chemicals made me laugh. This is really funny!
Katy chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Awwwww I can't tell ya how ADORABLE this is *-* I sometimes really had to chuckle at some parts, 'cuz they were simply cute :3
Love it \./
RosesandEdgars chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Ah I love Durarara! Orihara and Izaya are awesome, just saying. But Daniel cutting off a Grunt's arm and hitting said Grunt with said arm is a bit extreme... and funny XD. Also, Alee/Daniel! Alee/Daniel! New OTP!
RosesandEdgars chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
The first part was funny. The second part was really well written. The last part had me in giggles. I wanna see Alee!
RosesandEdgars chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Nuuu Grunt D: He was such a cool character! Why? ;_; XD But I LOVE the first part with Daniel and the Grunt messing around and the part with the Grunt and Brute drinking tea was hilarious!
RosesandEdgars chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Grunt and Daniel friendship is like nutella. You can get enough of the stuff. Yay! More OOC-Grunts!
RosesandEdgars chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Any fanfiction with Grunts/Brutes not as total killer rawr-rawr monsters gets my instant fav. XD I really like Alexander and Daniel's 'friendship' in this.
TinderFlame chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Really, it's hard to find a humor story for Amnesia TDD, I spent an hour and a half reading this one and it's really wonderful...
KaiMiiru chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
The happy world of murder...

THIS STORY IS HILARIOUS :3!
SilviaNintendara chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
HAhahahahahaha i love too much your fiction,is sooo funny and cute w !I love Daniel,in the game i think Alexander is gay,LOOOOOOOOl xD
thisbunnyisamerican chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Dude u gotta update soon! I lo e this did soooooo much! Like u said in chapter 1,there are almost no amnesia fan fics on this site! this with is hilarious! Plz plz plz PLZ Update soon! Danke (thanks in germen)
flyingptarmigan chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
haha - the mental image of little Daniel and a grunt painting hearts on the wall is so cute :)
Nyletak chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
update soon pls D:
saltcircle chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
Damn, too bad Danial can't have that knife in-game xD

Nice story, can't wait to read more )
Pienator55 chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
Oh, I love this story 3 I hope you write more soon, I am extremely eager for the next chapter.

You make all the characters seem so adorable, especially Daniel and the servants. xD