Reviews for Too different to be with or without you 2
Kluvly chapter 36 . 5/19/2014
Omg I loved this! Good job!
Record 7 chapter 36 . 8/10/2012
Awwwwwwwww! Too Cute! I love this! Awwwwwww!
Record 7 chapter 18 . 8/9/2012
Oh god I died laughing at What a glorious march it was! Funny as hell I absolutely love this!
just chillin.killin chapter 32 . 8/1/2012
Good luck Jr.
just chillin.killin chapter 29 . 8/1/2012
Just like Fiona.
just chillin.killin chapter 26 . 8/1/2012
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE! And what is up with telling people the error most wrist cutters make. Now if one comes and reads this, they well succssfully kill themselves.
just chillin.killin chapter 25 . 8/1/2012
FUCK LUKE!
just chillin.killin chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
That women deserves a bitch slap to the face. Im suppressed you didnt do that earlier.
just chillin.killin chapter 21 . 8/1/2012
Poor Juno.
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 36 . 12/15/2011
I spent two days reading both of these stories...LOVED IT! Amazing, just amazing!
RRsabi chapter 36 . 8/24/2011
Britterz chapter 36 . 7/22/2011
Fantastic! I loved it! It was sweet, romantic, and pretty scary at the same time! But we never really got to see what happened with Eli's movie and his new album but I loved the story anyway! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I just read this whole thing today due to the fact that I could not stop! It is completely amazing and breathtaking. You have composed an amazing story about the happiness and sadness of love! I look forward to reading more of this story as you continue to update! You have an amazing talent that can never be denied and you could easily write a bestselling book!
danagirl3496 chapter 36 . 5/15/2011
love it update soon it really good story
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 36 . 5/15/2011
yay

great chapter\

glad eveyone got an happy ending