Reviews for Got Grit?
ghostwriter chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Such a good story. Please please please write more, can't wait for the rest of it. :)
ghostwriter245 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Love the story can't wait for the rest of it.

Nii chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I do indeed like this story, and the rewrite was done well. However, try rereading the chapters out loud again, there are a few grammar/spelling errors.

I do hope to see more of this now!
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Its good. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out who shot her mother and why. Have a wonderful week. )
tany chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
i have just one thing to say...

MORE PLEASE!

Fett012000 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
nice start...i can't wait to see where you head with this.
tlc27 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Honestly you need to get a beta or re-read your stories before you post them because you have a lot of typos/mistakes. Also you need to work on getting both Mattie and LaBoeuf in character because right now they are acting like they're in 2010 instead of the late 1800s-early 1900s.
Anenihan chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
It took you forever to update! ... This was a sudden changes of events, I must say. So are the two gonna chase down some bad guys, or is mattie gonna marry laboeuf so they dont lose the farm? *LOL* i just imagined one of those anicestors from the Mulan movie going "not to mention we'll lose the farm!" LOL, sorry. Hope your muse doesn't stay away so long this time. I like True grit updates.
ShadeandthePonies chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Hmmm...this is an odd fic. First of all, it seems like the world they're in is half-modern, half-True Grit World. I'm also getting both a Mattie/OC and a Mattie/LaBoeuf vibe from this. Try to make Mattie a bit more in character and it'll be great!
alysha813 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Awesome story so far! I absolutly adore it! I really hope you update soon plz and thank you!
Anenihan chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
A little forced, moving to fast. And Mattie is WAY out of character... but if you keep writing, I'll keep reading. meow