Reviews for Endure and Defy
Catmint chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
This is absolutely fantastic. It's a real emotional rollercoaster, perfect characterisation, excellently written, very well done pacing... I could go on and on. I absolutely loved this.

I can't work out if this is the end or not so I'm going to add it to the story alert just in case.
firstadream100 chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
I tortured myself reading this even though it hasn't been updated for almost two years. But hey! I loved it all the same!
firstadream100 chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Aww this chapter made me cry!
gymnast1454 chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
One of the best stories I have read and trust me, I have read a ton. I can't believe you don't have more reviews! Thanks for writing this. I'm reading it at 4am and the humor is just so hilarious, I'm suffocating myself to keep from laughing and waking up the whole house and idk. It was so sweet too! Absolutely loved it!
caroline chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
This was a really really really good fic! :D
whateverticklesmyfancy chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
I don't know if you have any plans to update this story, but I can promise you at least one reader if you do! :)
dvd123 chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
I can't believe I just found this story now. Boo, and it hasn't been updated in a while... I can never get bored of Post-Somalia stories, if they are written well. Particularly because the show/writers has done an ass-tastic job of just shoving the storyline aside. Afraid or unsure how to deal with it. It still peeves me so much. Anyways, I love your story! A look of Ziva healing through Tony's perspective. But not just her healing, but his as well.

Tony's perspective really brings in the much needed humor sometimes, when things are a bit bleak. He sure has his mind in the gutter often, doesn't he? Lol. But we also see how endearing he is, and how at a loss he is when he thought that Ziva doesn't need him anymore. And it is characteristically Ziva, for her to put up a wall, when she realizes that she does want him around, but is scared of that new prospect.

Just a little thing I really liked. The image of Ziva loving her peanut M&Ms. That small detail is really nice, and cute all the same, considering it's Ziva.

And Gibbs. His taciturn manner, that nonetheless conveys what he wants. His pep-talk that doesn't feel like pep-talk. His answers that sometimes raises more questions. You have his voice down.

Any little luck of this getting updated?
lacey1981 chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
Any chance of you continuing this? This is one of my favorites, especially the last chapter.
Kristafied chapter 11 . 11/9/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Lovely tenderness between them.
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
love it !
Adorable-girl chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
Oh my god.. It's so sweet! I really really love this chapter! :D
Belker chapter 11 . 3/27/2011
Hehe, I loved this! So funny and sad at the same time. I could totally picture that kiss.
Belker chapter 8 . 3/26/2011
It was really sad, but also filled with hope!
jsq chapter 11 . 3/22/2011
I really cannot gush enough about this story. It is so, so good...which is not exactly a thoughtful review, and I want to be thoughtful, because you obviously deserve that. Drunk Tony's inner monologue was both hilarious and touching. This entire story is written with such an excellent rhythm and with a balance of humor and truth and sincerity. All of the angst seems true to life, never over the top. The relationship between Tony and Ziva here is such an example of the best ways in which people care for each other. Oh, and there was Sesame Street and tragically obese cab drivers and the sweetest kind of kiss-who could ask for more? Just beautifully written. As always, I look forward to more.
lacey1981 chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
This is really excellent. I especially loved this chapter with drunk Tony. So realistic, and I loved his stream of consciousness thinking. And I can just envision the look on both Ziva and Tony's faces as she kissed him. I'm really curious where you're going with this. I love this kind of angst because it's so true to what the characters would go through, the writers just never take the time to deal with it.