Reviews for Red Sky in the Morning
angellec chapter 1 . 1/4
The main reason I love your work on this is reverent love and affection they display towards each other rather than the power displays that other writers have them expressing. I especially liked the sexual reverence they obviously feel for each other,especially in the story an all encompassing emotion. It is not a story of dominance or submission but unconditional love they share. Thanks for this one and all your work it is one of the best inspirations for trying to write my own ideas for them and can only hope that it is half as good as yours.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
What a gorgeous picture. A picture not only of hell or of earth but of two beautiful creatures.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Awwww! Tooo cute! And sweet
OMG chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
i love it. the whole little winchester thing and them having that cuddle moment GAH I love it
blackroxduh17 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
There's really no words for this, but I'm going to try, so bear with me, kay?

You are a genius to me. Genius, I say! I'm really enjoying this AU, it's so interesting and the fact that the guys are these really powerful beings and just push it aside to just be them is completely awesome. Wincest helps too!

casammy chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
awwww dean goes to do what is necessary and more to make sammy happy and dean always supports a promise to his sammy!
Barranca chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Lol, Sam is able to talk Dean into anything. I bet this happens every time the have to go to the council meeting, Sam just flashes those big puppy eyes of his.
kirallie chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Very cute.
mockingbird shadow chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
i'm being lazy and not logging in but i wanted to say i loved this it was so cute and well written just like the others from this au