Reviews for In Which There's A Slender Man
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
The old don't look behind you joke hmmm
LOVE IT
HetaliaHeart chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
That was amazing! The way you described the story in such detail really had me at the edge. It made me feel exactly what Hanna was feeling and the story had me just as confused as Hanna (in a good way) not knowing what was real and fake. You captured the characters and relationships really well too! Just simply incredible and your skills as a writer really show deserve more reads and favorites (it was a stroke of luck I came across this story and boy was I lucky I did) for this is fantastic! Peace! :3
Dragons redemption chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
epic
PersephoneQ chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
I don't understand why this story doesn't have a hundred reviews and favorites and follows because I have never read something from this fandom that struck me so thoroughly. It was smart, well thought out, and increasingly interesting-something that's hard to accomplish with someone as ADHD as I am. I am incredibly impressed with this and I thank you for every bit of work you put into it. I assure you that, to you readers, it was well worth it.
fvck chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Oh my gosh, this story was absolutely thrilling. You made me feel as if I was going crazy, and question whether or not Hanna was. By the middle of the story, I didn't know what was real and what wasn't. It was almost as if I WAS Hanna. I LOVE IT. xD
BloodRaven chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
After reading and finishing this fanfiction intently for over a hour, I can only come to one conclusion: You are just beast. The whole story is beautifully written and I love the details that you added in. I can only say that you are just a magnificent writer and I am glad I got into this fandom so that I would have had this opportunity, the pleasure, to read this fanfic. Plus, did I read a Llama with Hats reference in this? Just amazing. Thank you for writing fanfic. In a really weird way, I am glad you did. I used to be paranoid of SM, even though I did know it was 'made-up', but after reading this I just feel a lot better. Again, thank you for writing this and I wish you a good luck with whatever you may do with your life!
darkbangle chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
Yay! No body died at the end (well, other than the bad guy). :D But seriously, good fic. It got me kind of interested in this Slender Man phenomenon, so thank you for that. :) I've enjoyed the ride. I'll be keeping an eye out for more of your work. Till then.
LisaCalcifer chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
Man, this was by far one of the best fics that I have read. Especially when you combine two of my favorite things, you have just won my heart. I sincerely mean it when I say that you have captured Hanna is Not a Boy's Name, as well as the terror that is Slenderman. Thank you for writing this. It was an honor.
Zee chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
I am absolutely LOVING this story! I probably won't be able to sleep tonight, but still amazing and captivating!

One LITTLE thing I caught thought. How could Mrs. Salleh slam the door when her ex-husband destroyed it?
Basser chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
Oooooooh shiiiiiiit. This is getting exponentially creepier and I freaking love it to death. Thank you so much for continuing!
Silent.Strings chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
Whoaaa. As epic as ever, bro! I love your interpretation of The Slender Man; as though he was really humane at a certain point, but then turns into a monster that feeds on children. My eyes were glued to the page. Like, seriously, they hurt now.
accallia chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Fantastic, as always! I eagerly await the next installment! You truly have a good tale going here.
Basser chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
I love you so much for continuing this, holy crap. The psychothriller aspects are turning into just a beautiful cacophony of "what the fuck is going on" and I guess I must have a soft spot for that kind of thing because I flipping love it. Especially love how we really can't tell at all whether any one scene is reality or not, and how the transitions between dream(?) and real(!) are handled. And oh tits, was that really Eadric in the kitchen and Hanna just hallucinated him having no face, or is he actually still lost in the woods? Has ANY of this story actually happened, or is the final scene gonna be Hanna still trying to get home from work? I'm excited and a little bit terrified to find out.

I do however have one critique, and that is that Hanna seems to speak a little too formally at points. "I've cracked, I'm sure of it" sounds more proper and grammatical than I would expect from someone having a nervous breakdown. It's a minor nitpick at best but I hate leaving reviews with nothing constructive in them. Much love!
TheSpiritJacket chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
THAT

WAS INTENNSE

I NEED MORE MAN

PLEASE CONTINUE
darkbangle chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
Jesus Christ on a pogo stick! This is some creepy shit. (Btw, I now love the Slender Man, thanks to you. Totally going to use him to scare small children the next time I go camping.) XD For once, reading a story, I have absolutely no clue what's real or where things are going. You've got me seriously hooked.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »