Reviews for Spaces
Wozzler chapter 2 . 6/26
This is both the saddest and most beautiful thing I have ever read.
Sapphire1719 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Wow.. This made me cry so hard :'(

It has a beautiful message. That even after death there's hope and love and life 3 its not the end.

Love this :)
slowpokesheep chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
That was incredibly good! Just amazing! It was heartbreaking to see Blair shattered with her mother's death. It was heartening to see her rise from the rubble with some help!

Great story!
justawritier chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
That was such a wonderful story. I read this quote the other day that said" when something breaks we can either sit in the rubble or re-build". After reading this story,it really makes the quote hit home.

The last little scene was so sweet and wonderful. I loved how Dan never gave up on her. Really enjoyed this :)
Zaion7 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Nice :)
Min's awesomeness chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
AMAZING! So sad to "read" a Blair so lost...but I Love it!
Erin chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Great second part to the story! I like how it turned around and had a happy ending.
A True Dreamer chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
great closing chapter!

I love that he never gave up. And I love how you handled her slow acceptance of his help and his heart.

great story!
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I could have sworn I read this but apparently I never finished the first chapter! Glad I did, this is a great story so far! Off to enjoy chapter two!
music.is.my.heroine chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Awww my eyes are watering I love this !3 this story was perfect I don't want I to end but it ended so perfect :D I wish we will found out what's going to her happen them in their next chapter of life :) O:)
CHRISguy9018 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
I really liked this one-shot. The tragedy of losing a parent was really well done, and how it affected Blair and changed her outlook on the world. I think its amazing how you were able to make Blair's character change so much in a one-shot without it seeming forced.

P.S. The Last Gossip Girl episode really had some great Dair moment, hopefully it inspires the Dair authors like yourself to write more great Fiction featuring the Pair.
music.is.my.heroine chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Aww I love Dan 3
Rogue Dreams chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Ugh- How dare you!

You made me cry. Darn.

I honestly rarely cry for any fanfic on here...and maybe the reason I cried is because this wasn't just some fanfic, it was a story. A beautifully written story.

Every sentence was filled with such emotion that my heart went out to Blair and Dan.

And that last part drove me to the edge. It covered a question rarely asked- can something good come out of such a terrible tragedy? How does one deal with the emotions- happiness, guilt, etc., that come out of it?

Answer: Read this story to find out.

Wow, wow, wow, wow. Times infinity.

Amazing.
Cazza799 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
This was just wonderful. I think the idea of loving Dan sneaking up on Blair was particularly realistic. I'm glad you ended it on a hopeful note.
sarah chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
OOOO i LOVE this! please please PLEASE write a kind of epilogue to this! i would love to see the other characters reactions to them!