Reviews for The Stupid Decisions of Melforia and Bob
Kaitie85386 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Love it! :) It's a brilliant idea and the writing was excellent!
The end seems a bit rushed, but other than that's it's awesome.
-kaitie
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Delightful and hilarious. And this line ["Oi! That was rude! I'm trying to have a hearts-wrenching reunion here, you know!"] is simply perfection.
Carri007 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I'm not normally a fan of stories with other Time Lords, but this was such a delightfully happy story, it won me over :)
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
That was so absolutely fantastic that I don't quite know what to do with myself. I truly love your original characters, they're amazing, and then you throw in the Doctor and Rose at the end and it wraps up so nicely. I was enjoying just reading about the rebel gang, so the ending made it all the better. I also really enjoyed your writing style, it was comical and expressive.

No typos that I can remember, either. Nicely done!
zoe alice chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Well, I didn't notice any painfully obvious mistakes - or any mistakes at all, really, as I was too busy being swept away. I LOVE these Gallifreyans. I wish you'd continue!
ipwnyourmother chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
So good.

so so good.

so so so good.

I think that - no, just kidding, I honestly have nothing else to say.

so so so so good.
The-Hufflepuff-Death-Eater chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
It is a CRIME that this only had one review. And now I want to know more, and you need to write more, and I want them to come pick me up too.
Vilinye chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
That was hilarioius. I especially loved all the little "jabs" at the Doctor 'Where'd you learn mantience? A Type 40 TARDIS?"