Reviews for Scenes from a Couch
antillies chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
I really like these :)

If you're looking for ideas, how about a "couch session" about Hardison losing something in the cushions, and the stuff (something from each of the team members?) he finds wedged in the cracks instead/before finding what he's looking for?
Empress Akitla chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Oh...ouch. Bad shoulder. I've seen that one done, and it looks painful. Poor Eliot, but hey, that's what he gets for being a hitter and protecting his team. Really nicely written and put together. :D
Empress Akitla chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I agree with Parker's thoughts on the mac and cheese. I do indeed wonder how some people can make that gourmet. Hmm...
Empress Akitla chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Aw, I like this chapter. :)
DeviousRobynno chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Pretty cool first couple little one shots. I liked them all and they were fun to read.
Comfortably Red chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I miss the couch too! Love these little team moments. Love your characterizations!

Please write more!
Ronnie chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Very nicely done! More, please?
sararandom chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
I normally don't get into whump as I like to see characters come out allright. But I totally got into this! Once again you caught their characters just right, and I loved that unspoken bonding moment between the men. Can't wait for more.
marian93 chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
So. Much. Love!

God, these stories make my month, i love them all, and I can't stress this enough: Thank You! For the Eliot whump. :) That man's pain makes me happier than what's socially (or morally, really) acceptable.

Awesome as always, loved it.
b-mystique chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Cuteness:-)
ElaiisTaiE chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
This is great! Keep up the good work :)
cedricsowner chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Awww, loved reading this...
drjones chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
More Elliot whump please. You do it so well!
saides chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
That was great! Really liked the the boys fooling Eliot.

Thanks,

Mercedes
tiggrr527 chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
I am sooo loving these little snippets with the couch and our favorite crew! And some Eliot owies on top of it all! Thanks for sharing again!