Reviews for Shinnosuke
Monkey D. Rio chapter 1 . 1/18
Good story, with a lot of questions that need answering. I've read this several times now and really want you to continue with it. I am intrigued by the pairing and the events leading to this point. Hope you continue someday.
Lonesome-Writer chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Will there be more for this story? I would love to see more.
gotgass chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
hey Ozzallos any chance you will be feeling apathetic any time soon? I want to find out just what it is he remembers.
Ozzallos chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Anonymous complains anonymously.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Typicall ozzallos, Great writing, Terrible story telling.

the build up

The scenes

and then that trade mark of the style

_why are we together? just cause lol_

this is why all of your fanfics are so terrible. It's the difference between someone with no ability and someone with great abilities squandering it all in one lazy moment. Like instead of watching an ordinary train wreck, we're watching the shinkansen speed along smoothly before it obliterates it's self on the face of a sheer cliff.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Came across this while looking for little tidbits to read. Very nice! Then again, you always do nice stuff. If I can die after writing something 1/64 as well as you write, I'll die happy. ::chuckles::

Hope you continue this, even if it's just for shiggles.
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Well now, ain't this interesting? I think this is indeed the very first Ranma-Shinnosuke matchup EVAR. Which makes it all the more fun.

Also, victim? I don't feel like one. And as I'm pretty much a card-carrying Ranma-channer, and one who went over to the Dark Side years ago at that, this fic tickles my fancy far, far more than it annoys me.

Hint hint.

WRITE MOAR, PLZ. And I'm not just talking about Shinnosuke here...

Anyways, great stuff as always. Per your usual standards really. Do keep it up, yeah?

P.S. These "KotTG" people, who are they, what is their problem, and where do they lurk? I think it'd be interesting to know.
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Waiting for more of this interesting tale.
marc chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
wow, okay, I did not see a story like this coming, but so far its great. Keep up the good work!
BonusPoints chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I am deeply curious who it is among these KotTG are who have so irked you, and what forum it is they frequent.

As for the story itself? I foresee myself having a lot of trouble getting through any given chapter of it. Shinnosuke's condition lines up quite nicely with one of my personal terrors, so anytime he shows up things get harder. But I *have* to know what happened in this story's version of the Ryugenzawa storyline.

You're damnably good at getting your hooks into my curiosity.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Very interesting start!
Adeptis chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Interesting chapter.
WillItWork chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
One of the best compliments that I can give is that you keep me guessing. Knowing this would be, as you put it, a emZOMG!RanmaChan/em story, when ememAkane/em/em greets him and they're getting along, there was enough to make me doubt.

Honestly, my only complaint is how quickly Ranma's going along with this. It can't be that easy. Something will blow up, Akane'll start a war, the Orochi'll get fighting again…

All the usual stuff, great characterization, a few spelling issues—honestly, reading your stuff is like candy. strongYUM!/strong

It's really impressive that you're able to keep writing despite problems with family and RL. Thank you for keeping it going.
Fastidious chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I...

WHAAAAAAAAT?
Pryde Kitty chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Wow! Now this is a pairing that I've never seen! I'm really interested in seeing what makes this story so unique! I hope to see more new chapters soon, so keep up the good work! 3