Reviews for Better Than Revenge
futurewoman23 chapter 1 . 8/15
LMAO that's a good idea "muggle soap opera" ded lol this was fantastic! when hermione did that show i was just like "GO! HERMIONE GO! WOO SHOW WHAT YOU CAN DO YES GIRL YES!" LMAO (tbh i was expecting something more hot but its ok LOL)
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 8/8
While I found this great fun, it was SO out of character for Hermione that it was distracting.
That was amazing
daisycb chapter 1 . 7/28
Great story and so much fun
FireSilver chapter 1 . 7/15
Brilliant! loved it!
granerstwinlynn chapter 1 . 7/9
god this was awesome you can right good i would hug you and the weird thing is ive been told i look like granger and has been asked ifi was sposed to be in griffendore nope i rather like sltherin
Lioness1988 chapter 1 . 7/9
A highly entertaining farce. Well done.
I love it!
Dauntless4eva chapter 1 . 7/2
OMG THIS IS AMAZING! PLEASE WRITE MORE DRAMIONE!
PhoenixRisingDusk chapter 1 . 6/29
OH MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING

I am currently laughing my head off at the sheer brilliancy of this! I loved it! It was a really good fanfiction, and I really love how you added the staff conversation at the end, that made me laugh even more! Really, if there were awards given to fanfictions and writers of fanfictions you desearbe them all!
Sacelnut chapter 1 . 6/20
CANT STOP SMILING SERIOUSLY ITS SO FUNNY AND HOT AND SEXYYYY
AmyAryasdaughter chapter 1 . 6/2
Oh my gosh, Amazing!
Emma Carson chapter 1 . 5/29
Okay so I don't know if you will ever see this, but I'm going to write it anyway. I read this fanfiction all the time, its one of those things that you can just read once...and every time I do I laugh like a crazy person. The ending is brilliant, the song choice was awesome, the story itself was mad cute, and I just love it! WELL DONE!
I just wanted to say that this was probably the greatest thing I've ever read. It honestly made me laugh out loud and it amused me to no end. :)
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 5/10