Reviews for Better Than Revenge
That song thing where she acted like a stripper in the great hall during breakfast with the teachers present was lame and embarrassing. Not a good plot, not enjoyable.
Fris Comyns chapter 1 . 7/7
Fantastic story, I was grinning throughout. I had thought to pick out a favourite tableau to show what I appreciated about your writing, unfortunately I couldn’t narrow it down to just one, I loved it all.
So good! I love it!
dadadada.t chapter 1 . 6/24
Love this story so much!
SpaceKace chapter 1 . 5/31
What a fun story! I’m going to have to go and read the original now! Thank you so much for sharing! I loved the dance scene hahah so outrageous
SmiteLu chapter 1 . 5/30
Talk about revenge! I am so very happy how you wrote it! Adorable, sexy and absolutely delicious!
caramelminx chapter 1 . 4/2
I love this so much!
Roseball chapter 1 . 2/17
I LOVE THIS!
paulieandgilbert chapter 1 . 2/10
BEST DRAMOINE ONESHOT EVER! I admit I was wondering what was happening at the high table throughout all these incidents!
coyg81 chapter 1 . 1/29
DAYUM... this was great. I love a confident Hermione. That really was the ultimate revenge and she got Malfoy to boot. Lucky cow!
Mooneylimesz chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
Dude ive read this book like 20 times and each time i love it even more 3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2020
EEEEEK OMFG It was amazing! I love it, totaly, you can trust me I laughed and had been feeling excitated at the same time. Good piece of work!
MissDeafDreamer83 chapter 1 . 11/16/2020
OMG! WOW! SPEECHLESS! Great job! LOL
animefangurlcraz chapter 1 . 10/10/2020
yasssss what a fun fanfic!
MischiefManaged12345 chapter 1 . 10/10/2020
that ending is the best thing i've ever read