Reviews for Better Than Revenge
Scorpia11 chapter 1 . 21h
This was priceless! I truly wish there was so much more! It was fun, sexy, and hilarious!
sassypants66 chapter 1 . 5/8
Amazing story
DianaRose1900 chapter 1 . 4/17
Oh My God! Excellent story had me in stitches!
sarirotibergizi chapter 1 . 4/14
I just... Couldn't bear to read this through. Everything's been tacky, cheap, and immature. As if I was reading a badly written fantasy in a teenage girl's diary and she had no clue what sexy actually means, yet she kept using that word thinking she does.
What a juvenile load of crap. I read until the horrible "sexy" dance scene, then I gave up. I really liked the internal mussings of H and D in what I read, but the plot was immature and so freaking un-sexy. Kids in sexy underwear, kids having revenge sex, kids trying to dance sexy. Really? They are still in school and yet they act like cheap sex workers. And mind you most people in that industry is not there because it is their first choice. Mostly it is because it is their only choice. Totally gross!
this is by far my favorite dramione fic ever. i keep coming back to read it again and again thank you for writing this!
sallyyyy chapter 1 . 4/4
omg like fucking hell lol lol lol I fucking love this !
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 3/16
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Dramamomma19 chapter 1 . 3/9
Oh! Dear God! I cannot say how much I loved this really and truly! If this was the first story I ever read I would never read another much less be able to.
TrashyCapricorn chapter 1 . 3/1
This is and always will be one of my favourite fanfics of all time. I love a powerful hermione, she's such a Queen omg. Karma is a bitch and Ron can be stuck dating her instead for all eternity. Gotta love dumbledore too!
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 2/27
This always gets me. I love it every time I read it. And I’ve read it often.
Karma is a bitch.

Eat slugs, Ron.
Oh, or should I say Lav-Lav's face.
Though I fail to see the difference.
tennisdiva15 chapter 1 . 2/9
Hahahaha i love dumbledore
rarummings chapter 1 . 1/19
on your favorite stories is this exact story except written under another name and some words changed
rarummings chapter 1 . 1/19