Reviews for Better Than Revenge
SuperSizedMcShizzleLover II chapter 1 . 12/3
You know the song Hermione 'performed' to? Is it a real song? If it is what's it called?
Dang
This is good. Like omg, Yahs. I hate Romione, and Ron, so this story is perfect. This is Dramione to a "T"
Love it!
rubydalegendary chapter 1 . 11/24
Best one-shot ever.
Stephanie MRV chapter 1 . 11/3
Omg. this was beyond all of my expectations . The last lines were priceless. The fact that the teachers witnessed the strip tease and just sat there was beyond pleasure. album made me laugh at the mention of soap operas. I wish snape would admit granger turned him on. he was nice to give her a break but I wish I could be inside his head for the little show. well for all of the confrontations.
J.Bean1 chapter 1 . 10/21
Wow! This was so good!
Susnsmsh here again-I forgot to mention how much I wished that this was longer! I'd read this for days and be happy!
Susnsmsh chapter 1 . 10/17
This. Was. PERFECT!
Cassie chapter 1 . 10/13
Amazing! one of the best drama ones out there and she wasn't out of character AT ALL
EdDbookfan1018 chapter 1 . 9/30
Thank you! I was laughing out loud! I could picture it all.
little lily chapter 1 . 9/27
well, absolutely the most sexiest way to revenge#go girl!

i never feel bore read this story#feel horny hahaha already 3x read

just love your writing style.

dramione is one of hell couple#the wildest fantasy couple in HP. too bad their destiny end with miserable in books version.

keep writing! wait for other dramione's wildest revenge
Omfg so bloody good
Kuma2216 chapter 1 . 9/23
I couldn't stop laughing! That by the way is a good thing, you paint quite nicely with your words. you actually made me believe that Hermione and Draco could be a couple. A hot one at that. Good job!
SazHearT chapter 1 . 9/11
That was so worth reading at 3:00 am in morning...DRAMIONE,we love them!
jace chapter 1 . 9/5
hi, i have read this story multiple times and every time i love it a little bit more.
This is one of my favourite dramiones,
K chapter 1 . 8/24
I can just imagine Dumbledore scoffing when he said "Are you kidding" and I can't even