Reviews for Better Than Revenge
Alice1420 chapter 1 . 6/8
Estuvo perfecto pero ese final con los profesores fue la guinda del pastel... Me había estado preguntando ¿y los maestros?
Y resulta que estaban ahí mismo disfrutando del espectáculo jajaja
Perfecto
ArtNerd1454 chapter 1 . 6/7
It is embarrassing how much i think about this fanfic. I was finally able to track it down again, and it is still as enjoyable as the first time I read it. Hermione is wickedly sexy and Draco is giving offended cat vibes, which I love for him.
This feels like the product of one too many cheesy, fake high school romantic drama TV shows. Puh-LEASE. dancing naked on the tables? At a school? What kind of schools do you have in America?

Also, it's on the ARSE, not ass. In the UK and pretty much every other English speaking country, ass means donkey.
Granny Wolf chapter 1 . 1/1
I cannot stop smiling, what a wicked tale so glad you shared this with us!
WolfyLeigh chapter 1 . 12/21/2021
This was hilarious, thank you
GryffindorsRules chapter 1 . 8/18/2021
Oh. My. God. Hermione seriously rocks! Draco brought the Slytherin side out of her, which I think suited her very well. Best revenge story I have ever seen so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2021
That song thing where she acted like a stripper in the great hall during breakfast with the teachers present was lame and embarrassing. Not a good plot, not enjoyable.
Fris Comyns chapter 1 . 7/7/2021
Fantastic story, I was grinning throughout. I had thought to pick out a favourite tableau to show what I appreciated about your writing, unfortunately I couldn’t narrow it down to just one, I loved it all.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2021
So good! I love it!
dadadada.t chapter 1 . 6/24/2021
Love this story so much!
SpaceKace chapter 1 . 5/31/2021
What a fun story! I’m going to have to go and read the original now! Thank you so much for sharing! I loved the dance scene hahah so outrageous
SmiteLu chapter 1 . 5/30/2021
Talk about revenge! I am so very happy how you wrote it! Adorable, sexy and absolutely delicious!
caramelminx chapter 1 . 4/2/2021
I love this so much!
Roseball chapter 1 . 2/17/2021
I LOVE THIS!
paulieandgilbert chapter 1 . 2/10/2021
BEST DRAMOINE ONESHOT EVER! I admit I was wondering what was happening at the high table throughout all these incidents!