Reviews for When the Wind Blows: Adventures
Slytherin Studios chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
I love it, please update soon.
DGfleetfox chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
These were fun, sometimes I like one-shots better than full out stories! My favorite was Teeth, lol. I'm glad you gave us more, even if I'm just now finding stuff - it happens all the time with me, lol. It reminds me of some standup comedy show - I think it was Jim Gaffigan and he was talking about how recently he just saw the movie Heat, lol, and then wanted to talk about it with his friend, but the friend was like I saw that 9 years ago, lol...and he goes "well I wanna talk about it NOW!" Hahaha, oh I love that guy, I wish he would come up with some new material for another show. If you've never heard his stuff, I suggest you youtube it - seriously, he's about the funniest guy ever - I really mean that, and he's pretty clean material-wise, I hate when comedians swear and talk about sex stuff. Ciao!
K.Frances chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
"And what exactly do you assume my sperm are like?"

"Furry."

LMAO!
dawnmac chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Seriously one of the best FF that I have read. I adore this couple and their friends. The way you describe the scenes, I can picture them all in my head. Fantastic, funny and sweet all rolled into one story.
everblue1037 chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
i love it i was so sad when the story ended so this is like a bouns
Freaks with Fangs chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
OhMyGosh! That was pretty great. It really made me laugh! My friend and I once pulled something like this on her mom. Except it was with pancakes. Haha. We got the recipe from my mom and basicly wanted to 'help' with breakfast. She's made them the same way since.

Loved it,

Grace
LeftHandedPeopleRule chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
Haha! I loved that so much! I really love these little snipets and I really hope there's more to come. Keep up the good work! ;D
DareBare13 chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
Haha the waffle. I'm glad your bringin some of the old stuff back :). Update soon!
DareBare13 chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
Caroline always does something to make me laugh and you write one of the most best fanfics I've read :)
DareBare13 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Hahaha niceeeeeee I love Seth and caroline's relationship it's a give and take kinda thing and it's sweet and funny. Update soon !
dawnmac chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
I love, love, love this couple. They are so cute since everything is out in the open. Keep these one shots going, or perhaps you could do a sequal when they are married and have kids. They would make the most hilarious parents ever.
Freaks with Fangs chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
AliciaEM chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This was such a cute chapter, I love the fluff.
Darren Criss is My Bitch chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
lol love it X)

Tori x
LeftHandedPeopleRule chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
YAY! I'm so happy that you've mentioned Glee! I'm a major glee fan myself and want the whole world to know just how awesome it flamin' is. So thank you for combining two of fave things. Although twilight is nothing in comparison to Glee.