Reviews for Defining Identity
HenrySeb chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I really liked this story and the interaction between the two. Good job

Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I really like how you handled Superboy and his internal conflict with himself and his situations. I also like how you had the absolute voice of reason, Batman, being the one to try to get him to handle it. The ending was also quite nicely done. Good job.
AngelRin89 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I'm a bad girl...I should be paying attention in class, instead I'm reading your fics! XD

And I actually love the way you written Batman and Superboy, specially Batman.

It was short and simple, but to the point, I think you nailed the characterizations.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
After Bizarro and Galatea Superman has more than enough reasons not to trust clones.
Taka chapter 1 . 2/13/2011

Doesn't it just leave you so miffed that Superman just...dips?

Some big steely balls of steel.

And what's worse yet, I'm the kind of person like Batsy there. I get it. I get both sides.

And dammit, if Superman would quit being whiney and actually give the kid a chance and try to get to know him or *something*, maybe he'd see that it's not so bad! : /

In truth though, I'm really loving the show.

YJ has somehow managed to draw me back to cartoon network, which I haven't watched much at all since shows like Chowder and Flapjack and those "reality" shows started playing.

Plus, it's given me so much angst material. w probably don't care to read this in a review but your fic got me thinking. So thank you.

I wish to see more Batman-Superboy interaction. Maybe Superboy asking for more information about the man of steel since Batman seems to be Supes' closest...friend.
Mobile Holmes chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I agree... & ultra-like!
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Very nice. I liked it. Hence the first sentence. :)

One mistake: "Shouldn't [you] be..."