Reviews for The Secret Club
Potato chapter 20 . 2/18
Literally one of my favorite stories ever
Fluffytail101 chapter 18 . 10/6/2016
lol that's funny "it's safe again" LMAO I DIED ON THE FLOOR
Jay chapter 20 . 7/24/2016
I'm glad it all worked out in the end. I figured it wouldn't be forever for them, but that they needed time to realize what they really wanted. I loved how you handled the relationship with her daughter. I'll admit, your stories go out of my realm of 'normal' but you're a good writer & I can't help going to the next chapter. Only thing I would say is there are places here & there that could use edits if you ever feel like going back. Great job on this story!
Jay chapter 18 . 7/24/2016
I am actually really glad she left him for now. As soon as her sister shows up, he's a complete ass. She barely gives him permission & he tells her they'll talk about it in the morning only to leave her to wake up alone so he can put it in her sister! Then all of a sudden his schedule is free enough that he can visit every night as long as Kikyo is around? Fuck him. He knew she was bothered by it & blew it off. Though for the life of me I don't understand how she could be engaged to him & not know his birthday, but for some reason he told Kikyo.
Jay chapter 16 . 7/23/2016
I had a feeling when you made that tiny comment about her fear of her mother knowing her life having happened once before it would be with her sister being a 'sexual deviant' in her family's eyes. I'm just worried about Inuyasha now. :/
Jay chapter 14 . 7/23/2016
I'm happy she's getting what she wants, but something tells me she's setting herself up for disappointment.
Jay chapter 12 . 7/23/2016
I think you've been keeping a good pace with this story as far as relationships go. I feel like Inu is slowly falling into the person she wanted him to be & she's becoming who he wanted her to change into. I'm just waiting for her to forget her birth control or something & become pregnant.
Jay chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
I had been expecting Miroku & Inu to get in the same room since the rivalry was mentioned, I just hope it doesn't make things awkward for her. I'm sure Sango will jump at the chance. I had been wondering what happened to Miroku so I'm glad you brought him back.
Jay chapter 8 . 7/23/2016
I like the different characters you introduce into her life. I think you've done a good job on showing her ease with her new lifestyle.
Jay chapter 4 . 7/22/2016
Well that was definitely different than I expected. I liked the way you handled it with her disappointment being followed up by satisfaction among all 3 new members.
Jay chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
I've read some of your other stories in the past, but somehow never got around to this. It's really good so far!
cesuraee chapter 20 . 3/2/2016
Honestly I think this story is one of my most favorites. When InuYasha and Kagome experience a draw that compels them to seek out the other I always find more enjoyment. Does that make me weird? Probably.

InuYasha watching Kagome in chapter one gave me chills. Him asking Sango about Kagome drew me in, and their first interaction really sealed it for me. There's something about Kagome turning InuYasha down while admitting that she finds him attractive that just really worked. It made the rejection that much sweeter, and I always love a good chase between these two. It was well worth it as well.

I felt some of that worry in my chest when Kikyou came in play, because I thought she might break them up. While inevitably that was true, it didn't happen the way I expected. The first time InuYasha slept with Kikyou really pissed me off, because one moment he is telling Kagome they will talk about it and the next time Kagome sees him he has his dick buried in her sister. The fact that Kagome just wrote it off didn't help my ire, but as she thought about the situation and began figuring things out I settled a bit. The subsequent breakup did rip me to shreds, regardless of the fact that I saw it coming.

Even the three year separation between them worked well. I actually think they needed that time to think about things without the influence of the other person. Both their character development was needed, and I'm glad with the direction this went. They seemed truly happy in the end, and they were actually on the same page. It was incredible cute.

Very well done, and thank you for sharing!
iamthewerepire chapter 20 . 8/1/2012
Awwwwww! This story... Kinda creeped me out. BUT I LOVED IT! xD Sigh. But really. I was scarred xD entirely different from what I usually read... The orgies, gangbangs, the incest... Oh man. But I couldn't stop reading xD hahaha! It's a shame that it ended but I'm glad that Kagome put a stop to all the craziness. I was gonna go ballistic after the incest but she thankfully stopped... Yes xD haha well, this was amazing! You are an amazing writer! ;)
sleepy.jesika chapter 20 . 3/7/2012
bravo! that was great, HA! like mother like daughter! well thank you for your wonderful story!
cootiecradle56 chapter 20 . 3/2/2012
You should make a one shot of what inu did after kagome left, that would be interesting. However it's just a suggestion.