Reviews for Letters
Shiro chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Who the crap killed Alice? *ZSobs for tn hours* Okay, now thaat Im somewhat okay...*grabs gun* Peter, let me join you to help bring this to justice!
the cantarella of odile chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Oh my, this made me tear up ; w ; Please continue.
divina126 chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
I love this story and it really saddens me that it hasn't been updated in over a year. I hope that you may find time to continue this wonderful story.
Katy Kat McKatums chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Oh my goodness, I don't even know what to say other than please, please, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! This is unbelievably sweet and sad at the same time (seriously, I cried). I don't think Julius is out of character at all. Your writing is wonderful, and I LOVE this story so far. Again, PLEASE continue it!
The-Cheshire-Neko chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Wow. This is great! I can't stop wondering who the murderer is, I originally thought Blood, but of course it could be Ace or...Anyone. Can't wait for chapter 5!
Randomness is Bliss chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
I know you haven't updated this since March, but PLEASE OH PLEASE continue this. I think it's really sweet and I can't wait to see how Alice comes back to be Queen.

Oh and I've found that you use the words "brunette" "locks" and "orbs" a lot. Other than that, great story, keep it up.
MamaJude chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
That was certainly an interesting way to introduce a story :D I love it :3
Ink'n'Echo chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
No not ooc at all, Julius is fine! May be a wee bit sappy but who wouldn't after stayin for so long with her and not being able to tell her at least how you feel? It was perfectly done in a grieving sort of way ;D It was extremely sad and it gripped my heart. Love the descriptive words you used here, maybe cos I love angst XD It was very down to earth and easy to relate, especially with writing the letter and burning/ not burning it. My heart's practically crying for Julius! T.T Plus there's a hint of mystery and suspense which shows you;ve got a decent enough plot to keep readers at bay, wonderfully done! :)

I swear, you come up with the most interesting and unique Alice-situations Ive ever read, what with one dead and another pregnant lol! XD Plus you're tying it to a real life experience and bringing the HnKnA characters to our world and make them more humane in a sense. Very cool! Can;t wait to see more!
Nadina V Conner chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
poor julius, he got to use to Alice being there. i feel srry for all of them. hope to see more later on and good luck with your other stories.
EarthRiddle chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
This is great. It's sad but the letters are a beautiful mechanic.

Julius's letter is filled with a sense of quiet tragedy and longing. It's wonderful. Simply wonderful. It's weird that he and Peter should be so similar when it comes to grief for Alice, considering how they disagree on everything else.
Ink'n'Echo chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
WOah this is a very sad yet gripping story O.O My poor poor bishies! T.T I can't wait to see how this turns out or how Alice became the queen. Your descriptions were beautifully done, great job!
Vine8Ky chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
Haha

you made Peter the black woman at the funeral. y'know that one lady who always just loses it? Poor Peter.

And goodnight Alice
RunnyBabbit44 chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
This is so sad! :( Poor roleholders, but you got everyone in character.

I wonder who this new Alice is. I have an idea, but I'm not too sure if it'd actually work.

Please update soon, I look forward to it!
Fan-of-Angel-Feathers chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
-cries- waaaaaaaa! that's just to sad! -sniffle- way to sad! -cries again- waaaaaaaa!
EarthRiddle chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
This was creepy, but not in a bad way. It was sad and sweet, but had a creepy undercurrent with the talk of Alice's beautiful body. Again, not bad. To me it kind of highlights what a hermit Julius is. I think the sort of obsessive tone that's set is interesting, and you could do some cool plot twists with it, especially in regards to the new Alice.

When he talked to her body, asking which dress would be best, I almost shed a tear. Seriously. That's SAD. Boris's reaction also got me. It was just so...Boris-like. Everybody reacted the way I imagine they would, and Nightmare maintaining distance fit with his role in the games.

The writing was strong in this. I remember quite a few phrases that stuck out to me as being particularly good.

I still want to know who the new Alice is. :D