Reviews for Yesterday
Jetb chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Wow...such a beautiful, moving story. Very true to character for all. Thank you for the tears!
Lucretiareadsall chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I have read and re-read this one shot a couple of times. So poignant, so well written, so in character as he might be.

Just curious, I see in this fanfic and others the pairing up of Steve and Kono? really? What happen to Catherine? I would think she would be more Steve's type, and he would view Kono like Mary, as in another younger sister. Oh well, no biggie, just curious.

Anyway this was one of the best one-shot's I have read, but was also wondering, will you ever continue with the fanfic titled Mahoe, the a crossover with Moonlight? Hope so.
sammie28 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
So wonderfully simple but sad. Loved Gracie in it, and her father saying goodbye to her.

And kudos for Steve/Kono. As much as I love Danny and as much as I just love Kono, I have a hard time buying easygoing, surfer native Kono with a tie-wearing cop who loves New Jersey.
Drumerchick007 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I don't think I've ever read a fanfic that actually made me teary eyed. I try to stay away from character death stories, but your's was sweet. Thanks for sharing :)
mjels chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
love it very sad but a bit sweet to
sockie1000 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
there really is something heartbreaking about danny looking for steve... and loved steve coming to get him in the end. I love thinking of them as lifelong friends and partners.
SophieSaulie chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wonderful story! I was so moved! There's something sweet about Danny getting old and grey and in another way it's terribly sad. Still, there's Grace with him and you can feel the love there. I love that Steve and Kono ended up together.

Fave part:

"Remember Gracie...Danno loves you." He kissed her cheek, "See you in the morning, monkey." And then he turned back to his partner and joined him, walking side by side into a land where there was no more pain, and he could remember...he remembered it all, his whole life...and he was at peace

- sob!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Snif you made me cry with this amazing story.
Froggie2 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Awwwww...this was so touching...and so sad at the same time:-( Good to see that Danny and Steve are still friends until the end. Love the little Steve/Kono shipperness too:-)
Cokie316 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Well...don't really know what to say. This was wonderfully written. I could see the entire scene play out. Great job...especially at getting me to cry my eyes out. So...thanks for making me so very sad tonight. Seriously, this was wonderful.
libraryelf chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
It made me cry!
Indigo Cat chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I am still crying.
Rogue Tomato chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wow, truly amazing story. Brought some tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing!
theravenclawquill chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
loved it; very touching! I find it awesome that your work inspired your fic... it added the realism to it that made it even more effective. :) great job, keep up the great work!
Neko-Ochz chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
The end... Dear lord that ending... Excellent but very sad.