Reviews for Judge Not
Love it
JUSTIN chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
Creative WriterXAnimal Lover chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
Loved Loved Loved it! Will there be a squeal?
Maggie chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
Okay I don't know why there are people saying this is a great fic when it's not. Actually, I think one of your reviewers isn't even reading the fic, they're saying the same thing over and over without any real input.

I want to say that this is very unreal and out of character. You tried to copy it from some show, it did not work. I've seen a few episodes of One Tree Hill, it's nothing like 7th Heaven and the two shows aren't even remotely comparable.

What the hell was with that ending, where characters from other TV series suddenly made an appearence? Seriously? As if this fic wasn't bad enough, the ending made it exponentially worse.
Harry chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 6 . 2/26/2011

nice ending

everybody getting along
sfbxfcb chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
sfbxfcb chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
at least they got out and Lucy to safey.

Now they can tell what they know and or saw

Hopefully now all the Camdens can be together at the hospital
sfbxfcb chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
CraneAndFalconForeven chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Whos at the door? Whos the shooter?
itsi3 chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Soooo good!

Long Live BRUCAS chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
I like how the "gang" is good. They are going around to make sure anybody that is around is ok. it seems like they are basically just a group of friends that got labeled as a "gang".

At least the other two Camden kid know whats going on and are ok. Hopefully they can be with the family soon.

cant wait for the next chapter
Paisley Mae chapter 2 . 2/11/2011

Your writing isn't that bad, but somehow I feel like this story is lacking something. If there were a shooter on campus, I think there would exhibit much, much more dramatic.

I know if there were a shooter on my campus, I would be screaming and running for my life! They're laughing and joking about it, which is completely unrealistic.

I don't watch One Tree Hill, so I'm not sure what happened in that episode. I'll assume there was a shooter?

And Lucy's ridiculously out of character. She wouldn't think "Man, I can't believe I got shot!"

She'd thing, "Oh God! I'm going to die! God, help me!" And she would be bawling. If you've ever watched 7th Heaven, she's not one to take things rationally. She's always over-dramatic and she's very emotional.

The whole scene just feels remarkably awkward. I can't see it happening like this.

Also, I've read a story like this before-where there's a shooter on campus. Only that story had Lucy and Mike Pierce together. . .

Matt and Mary are the only ones in character in your story. Mary would freak out about Lucy, and Matt would insist that everything's okay. Otherwise, everything's way off.