Reviews for Diagnosis: Insanity
yey! thank you! awesome!
mynameishermione chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
loooooooooool :)
mockingjaymyownway chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I loved it! You happen to be one of the most creative persons I have ever had the pleasure of reading their fanfic.
Rebecca Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Loved it of course, buy it would be great to read more about the insane list.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Lovely, i love that Fred and George continue to live out The List and make sure the insanity continues. bless their hearts...
AnnabethWeasley22 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Er-my-nee Weasley chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Rofl. I am now going to round up my friends and write an insanity know, an insanity list m ight explain about 40% of the things the twins did. And their reaction when they found out Sirius and Remus were 2 of the Marauders is spot on! Fantasticly Hilarious!
Ileah chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I love this! Of course the twins would end up with the list though- everything's funnier if you add the twins. Did they add to the list as well, or just go off the original one?
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was awesome! It made me giggle! Lol, it really was great.
looooooooord chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Tears in my eyes. From laughter, of course.
Boots'N'Opals chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This was so awesome! I was grinning the entire time. You wrote the twins PERFECTLY and hilariously. :) "WE'RE NOT WORTHY!" lol! :) anyway, it was so funny, awesome job. JK Rowling would be proud. ;)
Support Moony chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Excellent! Love it.
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Ohmigoodnessgracious I was clapping my hands throughout the whole thing. I LOVED Symptoms of Insanity, and for some reason I'd been thinking about it all day so I went to read M Day and then I read Howlers and What Comes With Them and then I read Organization for Dummies and OMG HIS MATTRESSS - dies - and then I just got started on the whole thing and then I thought, OMG MAYBE SHE MADE A SEQUEL and I checked and I saw THIS and I..yeah, I nearly died of happiness. This was amazing. Like, amazingly amazingly amazing.
Mercy'sFoundaWayforMe chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
hahahha this is awesome (: i think you should do a chapter story like this. so more like Symptoms of Insanity. Like, Fred and George try and do everything on the list. Or, as much of it as they can. It could make for a great story (:
Valiant No More chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Oh how you've made my day! I hope you realize that. You are truly blessed deary, thanks for another marvel. :) write me another one! How I love your imaginative mind. :D