Reviews for only here, to fill a void
Sapphire1719 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This always puts a smile on my face :)
Sapphire1719 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This always puts a smile on my face :)
Rochellena chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Somehow I missed this story, and what a shame that was! This is so beautiful. It is so sweet and innocent, but there are so many underlying emotions. It feels so raw and real, and completely in character. I would love to see it happen this new season, maybe bonding of the loss of a child?

Anyway, great job, and please, please write more one-shots like this. There is more passion, angst, and trust in your 1700 word one-shot then a lot of the multi-chapter stories.
Xx starlight-moon xX chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
If I heard the points of the plot - Dan tells Blair a story - I admit I'd probably think it was going to be cloyingly sweet and avoid like the plague. But you hit the tone just right, and the result is just perfect. There's no denying what either of them are, but at the same time, there's no denying what's between them - the chemistry that exists between them, the denial, the simple fact that they're good for each other. Wonderful.
fayespiegel chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This is RIDICULOUSLY beautiful. Your words flow so softly and smoothly and you truly know how to paint a vivid and original picture, all the while maintaining the personality of the characters and their interaction with one another. The subtleties are dazzling. This COULD have happened! Brilliant! Like another before me stated, I too, am glad that there is more Dair fanfiction out there these days, and you certainly have created a worthy contribution. Please, PLEASE keep writing and adding to the beauty that is this refreshing and wonderful pairing.
seh28 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
this is literally perfect. the words flow with such ease, its beautiful. i could picture the entire thing happening. gorgeous, gorgeous job.
ElenaBelle chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Awesome story. Great to see so much more Dair fanfic nowadays:)
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
this was a nice one shot story...

keep the writing uppp
Mrs Crawford Badgley chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wow! I love the way you write...there's something about it that just makes me wanna read more.

Love the story and my favourite sentence: Dan Humphrey is asleep in her bed.

Hopefully this actually happens soon!

xoxo
Cazza799 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
If only this turned out to be what actually happened. Loved this so much. Nice reference to 'only my boyfriend gets to touch my hair' as well.
slimkay chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Another sensational DB fic. I simply wish the spoilers/trailers could lead to this. But I don't think the writers would be that clever.

Beautifully written fic. Subtle, yet passionate.

I really liked this line... I don't know why... guess because I lol'ed so much... but that's so true.

"Ever the gentleman, he turns his back as she changes, never once trying to sneak a peek like the desperate loser she always assumed him to be."
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
this was a fabulous read! Thank you so much for it!

I love that tiny steps they are taking into each others hearts.
PB4ever chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
aww so beautiful...speechless
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Hee! You have ne so excited about next weeks episode. At first, I refused to get my hopes up (even while my inner fangirl went squee at the sight of Dan reaching for blairs hand-in canon!), thinking she might just slink away. But whatever happens, I'm glad you wrote this lovely story-outlining the ideal. It's a lovely telling of events. I especially love when she's clinging to his tie, even though she hates it. ;)
Emilee21598 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wow that was really good! I love Dan and Blair! Are you going to write more?