Reviews for Crazy Kind of Crush
The end was incredibly funny! Good job. Balls sound fun. _
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Haha! Nice work:)
Alexa Chloe chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I like the idea of Hermione attempting to pull a prank, and going to the Weasley twins for help.

I remember shipping Fred/Hermione for a bit while reading the fourth book.
Inuyasha-twilight-fang-girl chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
LMAO! Funny as heck! Great job!
audrey potter-weasley chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
well done, i really liked reading this :)

and LOL at the first year kid who wanted a ball XD
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG the ending! That totally caught me off guard, I love it!
Follow-The-Nargles chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I loved this! It was written Great! And I love the kiss scene! :)
remuslives chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
"like a spee (or was it spoo?)" *snort

haha, devious george

lmao, what the hell, stupid little first year.
Bedelia chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Haha, I love how Hermione is so serious and businesslike about wanting their assistance with a prank.

"I'm going to go in there, turn all of the pink crap black, change whatever's lace to spikes, charm her wall to say, 'Muggle Lover,' and put a sticking charm on it, so she won't be able to get it off anytime in the near future. Then when I'm done with all of that, I'm going to knock down her glass plates" *snort* I like the way Hermione thinks!

Haha, that poor little first year!

This was adorable and funny. Nice job! :)
Queen of Duct Tape chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I have a confession too: I like Hermione/Fred way better than Hermione/George. And also I haven't read another story for the Valentine's exchange with this pairing yet, so this just made me super excited. :) Although all of the eleven-year-old boys that I know definitely know the double entendre of balls. They like to joke about it more than anyone else. But, all in all, this was a good read. :)

~QDT
alindy chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
haha, i like it. I love any story where Hermione gets a bit of a rebellious side. (:
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
LOL. Awesome one-shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
UltimateLoveStorys chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
haha that was really good! great job
Faith16 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This is a very cute story! I love the Hermione/Fred pairing. I also like the Hermione stepping out of her comfort zone - I especially love the prank she pulled on Umbridge. Could be longer, but very well written.