Reviews for Presumption of Innocence
JoelTheCat chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
"Even though their case had been a short one, she found that she quite liked working with Will Pope."

Does she? Well, I quite like reading about them working together, and I'm curious as to exactly what will caught in that interview (meto dense to figure it out). I hope you'll write more of this, because the pace of your plot is dead on.

Only problem? First Chapter: no American English speaker is going to call Brenda "Chief Leigh." That part is either her middle name or the second half of a Southern double name, depending where the speaker hails from. Not a surname of any sort.

Just to reiterate, I love the story, and I hope to see more of it soon. Thanks for sharing it with us.
McGonagallFan chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
I loved how she asked him to go with her! Can't wait to see what happens next! :P So, update soon!
ajaielle chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
So what exactly happened to Pope? I'm dying to know! I mean, you don't just go from practically running the department to being the most hated guy there in one swoop. Whatever it was it must've been bad!
csiAngel chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Aww I love her asking him to work with her. Poor Will being ignored by fellow officers. I'm so glad they're going to be hated together :) I really love these two together, and you're so good at writing them both. Also, a nice intro to Sharon's team. I look forward to more of this :)
ajaielle chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wow. As far as AU goes, this is really reasonable and makes a lot of sense. I wouldn't be surprised if season 7 goes something like this! Please continue; it really is good stuff.