Reviews for Happy Birthday, My Love
TinaF chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Wow! So hot!
inge80 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Oh my God... I want to be in Alice's place... This one-shot is exactly my taste and so beautifully written. You, sweets, have a gift! It has everything... I felt her feelings when Alice 'playead' with her feelings... God I felt hurt during the flashbacks. The scene though were all kinds of hot. You did an amazing job!

X Inge
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
mmmm, very nice
ja4ever chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Hot yet very sweet! Definitely different from anything I've ever read. Amazing job! Keep it up!
TWILIFE2011 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
HOLY SPANKING WET DREAMS! That was the hottest thing I think I've ever read in my entire life! I think I need some alone time!

'Jasper' was a great teacher and the way he cleaned up at the end made me swoon! I can't think of anything else to say right now, I'm speechless. That was hot, sexy, mysterious, fucking hot! I need to find me some of that shit! Seriously babe well done, it was written so well and so detailed. I loved it.

Jesus! I'm going for a cold shower!
AnnaLund chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I absolutely loved that we do not get to know who the narrator is. Or should I say Narratrix LOL

well done, slash is almost always boys on boys, so few of us delve into the mysteries of the girl on girl. (we are probably more used to working the peen, as it were).

I am not much for BDSM, I hate the pain. BUT I could actually work this scenario for myself. As the dom, not the sub. I am really not good at submitting. To anyone, anything.

I liked the almost threesome with The Jasper (wondering much if he was, in effect, the Dom Alice had left behind her...) and that he was just a helping hand, a backdrop to the love story, and enhancement.

So very unusual, a sexual situation where women take what they need, and give what is needed, discarding the tool of pleasure after the act. Jasper was indeed crucial to the success of the evening, but not a part of the actual act. A tool, in all the best ways.

Well done.

anna
LikeYouBelieveInMe100 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Ummmm...kinky much!... Thos was really good. Ive noticed that during or after i finish an errotica i need a nap... I was sleep for 6 hours after this(no it was not boring! I guess just smut taking over lol)... I woke up cuz . wanted to review...I really liked this nice job!
roon0 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This was amazing hun. I really enjoyed it and I am not normally into femslash (preferring peen. lol) but this was very well done.

All that is left to say is good luck hun. hugs.
Dorlaoi chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Oh My God... Wow is all I can really say to this. Extreme detail but done with extreme taste. Be proud of yourself!

ShimmeryPrincess chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I really don't know how I missed this,but I'm glad I did come across it...loved it )
Meralie chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Jasper & Alice AND lesbianism: the best of both worlds.

Honestly, at the beginning I thought you made Jasper into a girl and I thought "okay...this could work" but they way you did it was perfect. I loved it.
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This was amazing. I loved the whole story. Jasper was perfect. It would make a very good multi chapter fic.
ckcpurple chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Good job, Elvirina! That was really salacious. I would VERY much like to learn more about the "Jasper" character. Quite frankly I would also like to see more of the narrator's journey of sexual awakening and experimentation. I would not mind at all if this turned into a full story.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing!