Reviews for Booty Call
Gubefan1980 chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
Okay yeah I read it again. Hot damn and yes his body is a wonderland. Bubblegum lips or tongue whichever. Have you googled MGG shirtless. Seriously. Yum. I'd like to lay him out on my dining room table and starting with his feet, work my way up. He's seriously fuck hawt.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
"Tell them I was a good man."

Oh gosh, I was laughing so hard at this - great story.
kingsholto chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
MyGod, he made me squeal Penelope! Doyou know what that does to a man? -giggled so hard at that point
Vonnie chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
That was so HOT! It's good to see Reid in a different light lol.
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Quote: "Now I know why he's so skinny."
OMG! I loveloveloveloved this story :-D Then ending flew by but had me on stitches! I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Gubefan1980 chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Omg, bwahahahaha. Imagining quiet shy Spencer Reid and studmuffin Derek Morgan fucking like bunnies. Mwahahaha. Great visual btw. Woof. I thought Reid was a virgin or inexperienced. On the other hand I recall one ffn where in the interest of prepping himself to take Morgan made a point of visiting a sex shop and spending a mint on lube, dildos, cock rings, vibrators and shocking the crap out of Morgan when he just slid home, so to speak.
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Actually it was nice to read his POV. Poor baby carrying a crush for boy genius. Such a ladies man, yet to insecure to tell Spencer how he feels. I feel bad for him yet am touched that he values their relationship so much that he rather carry a torch than take a chance on spoiling their friendship. Kind of nice to read abt a vulnerable Morgan for a change.
AuntSara chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Oh my gosh that was incredible. You made me laugh so hard. I loved Derek in sex shock on Monday. When he said all that came out of his gun was a white flag I snorted. You're awesome!
Rachel Garber chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
My secondtime reading this yeah I kind of like aggressive Reid too, in my imagination he is still a virgin, but he does a lot of reading and he practices on fruit in case he ever has the opportunity to put his mout action. For the rest of it, with the right books and a little self love I am sure he can get it straight this is cute very hot but cute too
bethann.acrie chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
this is genius, but you are leaving me hanging...AGAIN...what the hell happens NEXT!? HINT HINT...seriously...this was just getting good...why stop!? DONT STOP! LOL.
NoelleDashuri chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
"Heā€¦animal."
"He was attacked by an animal?"

Oh gosh, your'e killing me. In the most pleasant of ways, I might add. Plus, Dominate sex freak Reid is always a welcome gift... even when hell freezes over and he says "Booty Call". HA.

Let us know when you get that URL.. ;)
shortstakk7932 chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
not usually into the slash fic stuff...but laughed my ass totally off at the epilogue on this. i nearly feel sorry for Derek. Nearly. On the other hand I almost want to give them my address.
Tekie Scythe chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
O.O / 0.0 / -.- / T.T / O/O
My emotions...
Tekie Scythe chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
... I noticed that... Do you have a grudge with the man? Is it because they haven't hooked up on the show?
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 4/23/2013