Reviews for If We Hold On Together
Me chapter 1 . 4/15
I like it and it's great but almost all of your sentences start with 'He' or 'She'... gets a little tedious to read.
shayisnotonfire chapter 146 . 4/14
Ok so I woke up to the alert that this fic had been updated & I thought I was still dreaming haha As for the chapter length, I think it's perfectThanks so much for continuing one of my favorite fics!
I lOVE JAYLEY-THE TROOP chapter 124 . 12/24/2014
Are Clare and Eli going to get through this?
I lOVE JAYLEY-THE TROOP chapter 106 . 12/23/2014
Is Clare every going to talk to Eli about the Julia-like dream he had where she doesn't want to be with him and she gets hit by a car?
I lOVE JAYLEY-THE TROOP chapter 89 . 12/22/2014
I love that Eli/Clare moment in the chapter.
I lOVE JAYLEY-THE TROOP chapter 81 . 12/22/2014
Please tell me Clare will make it though. I hate seeing Eli like this.
I lOVE JAYLEY-THE TROOP chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
I love this story. Read my Degrassi story, 'Clare keeping secrets?'
chilwill chapter 145 . 8/7/2014
love it!
Anon chapter 145 . 2/5/2014
Love love love this story! Are you ever going to post another chapter?
KaylaDayan chapter 145 . 11/6/2013
Awesome story. Please continue writing it. I loved to find out what happens next.
KaylaDayan chapter 31 . 10/14/2013
This story is so awesome. I love Eclare fanfictions. And yours is the best I have read so far. Keep it going
taylorhollis81 chapter 145 . 8/25/2013
okay bro. This is getting ridiculous. I was reading this story every week and loving when it got updated. Now all of a sudden you stopped writing and left me on a cliffhanger craving what was gonna happen next. This is literally the best story I've ever seen and you're leaving me just checking every couple of days for MONTHS to see if this was gonna be updated. You're driving me crazy and I'm starting to wonder if you're ever gonna write another chapter...
iloveandlikedegrassi chapter 145 . 8/23/2013
Don't stop this story! I really love it! I want to know how it ends, and also with Caleb! I want to know it! Please don't stop! I love this story!
magicreaderandwriter chapter 145 . 8/20/2013
I really loved the story. You are a great writer.
Jyoti chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Aww this is very cute. I love it :)
1,834 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »