Reviews for If We Hold On Together
I love you for making this
Lucy chapter 170 . 9/29
Are you going to update?! We need to know what happens next!
I saw on Twitter that this is on hold indefinitely again. Hope everything is okay and hope you'll be back soon :)
Chloe chapter 2 . 9/16
oh I just realied I can put my name instead of guest. is it annoying for you when people review every single chapter? cuz I kind of want to review as I go along it's so cool it's like a real-time story. but I don't want it to be annoying to you. anyway this story is so good you are really good at writing and I'm excited to read it all. my friend is another one of the guests thanks for telling me about it!
my friend told me about this story and it looks like a big undertaking but im excited. sorry that my review is anon I don't have an account here
Lucy chapter 170 . 9/16
I'm stalking this every day to see if you've updated. Seriously love this story so so so much. Can't wait for more
More plz! I need to know what happenes!
Grace chapter 170 . 9/13
Wow! I just found this story and basically devoured the whole thing hahaha. It's so amazing! Thank you SO much for continuing this! I cannot wait for the next chapter! I really hope Eli and Clare will be able to work things out. They belong together
Turbo, can we know your name? Do I just call you Turbo? I love you're stories. I would like to say you're name in my review to say thank you :-)
Anon chapter 170 . 9/7
Rory chapter 170 . 9/6
LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH OMG! Stubborn Clare gets on my nerves haha. But good on Adam and Caleb for putting her and Eli in their places. I loved when Caleb called Adam a god amongst men haha. It was wonderful to see Clare admit her feelings for Eli and actually state that she's truly forgiven him. I cannot wait for their conversation!
minecraftgraces chapter 170 . 9/6
Love this there finally gonna talk ECLARE
I have a question is Clare ever gonna find out about Eli almost killing himself incident
VanessaCortesx chapter 170 . 9/6
OMG I LOVE ADAM AND CALEB! I'm so happy that they took matters into their own hands. Clare is so stuborn, Caleb was right Clare does tend to " over complicate " things. I'm really excited to see how the talk between Eli and Clare will go, Hopefully they will get back together real soon! Amazing chapter as always xx
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 170 . 9/6
Holy shit this chapter was amazeballs! Clares stubborness is driving me mad. So glad Caleb and Adam took things into his own hands. Like dont get me wrong, I get her pov, but this is been dragged out for so long and all excuses and over complicating. God bless Caleb and Adam. The wait Will be torture, but do worth it. Good luck with school and I hope things get better for you :)
JTL chapter 169 . 9/5
AHH I KNEW FROM THE TITLE I'D LOVE THIS CHAPTER! It was so great, I love Eli's honesty, and I loved imagining Clare and Caleb matchup for prom, haha. This was a really sweet chapter! I hope you're school year is going great as well!
1,935 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »