Reviews for If We Hold On Together
SelenaPerez4life chapter 147 . 11/26
is there anymore chapters to the story or at least a sequel? PLEASE?
Alexis Gaither chapter 112 . 11/26
Your story is really really good this is like million time I read it
SelenaPerez4life chapter 136 . 11/25
Eli could call Darcy and tell her to visit her sister for Christmas. There's an idea.
Guest007 chapter 59 . 10/4
I personally really liked this chapter. I liked the way Adam was talking to Clare. The stuff he told her was so true. Although the going away apart was his idea and was a bit of a shock, I totally understand it. Clare can be so stupid sometimes, it's like when she's upset she can't think clearly, and not in a good way. It's like she's not herself. If that even makes sense of at all. I meant like, when she tried to beg Eli to stay, she said all those things to him that weren't even true. Like Eli said, she was trying to change herself for him. Ugh Clare can be so confusing sometimes.
someone chapter 55 . 10/4
Ok but the way she was talking was so arrogant and annoying and... ugh. "We're too different", "I'm too young for marriage", "I can't handle this huge commitment" Like damn. Shut up! I get it Clare; you're Christian and you're trying to be all smart and mature about all this but don't act like you're so much better than Eli just because he's an atheist. Like I completely get that they're both different people but saying that marriage is impossible for them is just stupid. Like they could get married if they wanted to; not right away, but later in the future. And not because they have different beliefs. The thing is though, Clare's too stubborn. I'm not trying to be mean, I get that she has her beliefs and all.
I look forward to any possible intimacy talks between Eli & Clare ;) also in so happy you continued this story! Welcome back & please keep updating!
Me chapter 1 . 4/15
I like it and it's great but almost all of your sentences start with 'He' or 'She'... gets a little tedious to read.
shayisnotonfire chapter 146 . 4/14
Ok so I woke up to the alert that this fic had been updated & I thought I was still dreaming haha As for the chapter length, I think it's perfectThanks so much for continuing one of my favorite fics!
SelenaPerez4life chapter 124 . 12/24/2014
Are Clare and Eli going to get through this?
SelenaPerez4life chapter 106 . 12/23/2014
Is Clare every going to talk to Eli about the Julia-like dream he had where she doesn't want to be with him and she gets hit by a car?
SelenaPerez4life chapter 89 . 12/22/2014
I love that Eli/Clare moment in the chapter.
SelenaPerez4life chapter 81 . 12/22/2014
Please tell me Clare will make it though. I hate seeing Eli like this.
SelenaPerez4life chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
I love this story. Read my Degrassi story, 'Clare keeping secrets?'
chilwill chapter 145 . 8/7/2014
love it!
Anon chapter 145 . 2/5/2014
Love love love this story! Are you ever going to post another chapter?
1,840 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »