Reviews for If We Hold On Together
Lee chapter 171 . 8/17
I read this whole story in about two and a half days and it is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. The writing is mostly (far more than other writings I've read) to the characters, the characters are well rounded and developed. I cannot believe you are still writing this, but I am very happy to see that you are. If you continue to update, I will be here to continue to read! Thank you for putting your time and effort into this piece. It is truly wonderful.
Ilovetaylorswift chapter 171 . 8/3
So stoked to see you updated. I got so excited seeing this notification in my email. I had to re-read the last chapter to be prepared. So glad they talked it out and it's Clare who took that jump. Slowly but surely getting back on track. Glad to have you back! Keep it coming.
I finished 77 chapters in a night! I'm obsessed with this story! Update soon!
Please update soon!
are you ever gonna update? it's been 10 months
Please update! I check this story every day
lalaLauren24 chapter 31 . 7/6
*explodes into a billion pieces*
lalaLauren24 chapter 30 . 7/6
Aww, what a beautiful chapter!
lalaLauren24 chapter 19 . 7/5
man KC is such a jerk
lalaLauren24 chapter 16 . 7/5
I want to get a shirt that says "I Hate Kate". Seriously.
R u ever gonna update
PLEASE UPDATE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR EIGF MONTHS THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER YOU ROCK
Grace chapter 170 . 3/18
I happened across your story a few days ago and even thought it appears that you no longer update this story and likely have no plans to do so, I wanted to leave a review. This is honestly such an incredible piece of fanfiction to the point that it doesn't even feel like a fic, it feels like a novel. It's something that I have had the pleasure of spending the past few days getting lost in.

It's one of those stories that can make you laugh and cry all at once. It's a story that is flushed out with known characters and original ones. But even for the characters that have already existed in the Degrassi world, you have created a new iteration here. You have given them new life. You have created a world and a universe for Eli and Clare and Adam and all of the other characters that encapsulate these chapters. You have turned a beloved television show couple into a beloved couple that can exist endlessly through the pages of your story and the avenues in which you decide to take them.

I have never read a story about characters I know so well that has left me feeling surprised, yet comforted. You are able to stay true to the essence of the characters of Eli and Clare, but you are also able to make them your own. This is something that many fics (and books, for that matter) lack, but you are able to create a vivid world so seamlessly.

It is rare that something I read affects me to the point that I feel inclined to leave a review, but I just had to let you know how wonderful of a story this is. It is more than just a story. It is hope and light and it is quite honestly an entire universe of its own. This is a story with "simple" TV characters that leaves an incredible mark. Even if you no longer update this story, I hope you realize the gravity of what you have created here. The beauty is that you've put it up on this website where people like myself have the opportunity to discover it again and again.

Thank you for creating something so enchanting. I hope you are able to grasp the vastness and power that you hold as a writer. Thank you for sharing your gift.

With love,
Grace
When are you going to update the story I have been waiting for a while
Please update! I check this story every day it is my favorite
1,956 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »