Reviews for A Not So Quiet Night
yurisnow chapter 10 . 5/15/2011
I really liked this :) Glad to have Dean finally awake!

There is one thing I'd like to comment on. If you have a concusion swelling to the brain, you're out a lot longer then two days. They usually put the patient in an induced coma. It takes longer then two days to wean them off everything.

I just wanted to let you know that.

Other then that, it was a great story and I love how you write the brothers bickering all the time xD That's funny
Adorereading chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
I NEED MORE!
yurisnow chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
Omg I laughed when I saw Cryus for the first time xD I immedatley thought of Miley Cruys XD

Update soon please! I want to know what's wrong with Dean D:
Halit chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
YAYYYYYYYYYYY! GREAT CHAPTER!:D OH DOC! what's up?(lol reminds me Bbugs Bunny's "What's up Doc?") Poor Dean totally out of the world! I never experienced this but it seems very annoying to be awake but not able to talk & just talk in your head!

1 week to next update! ooooooh, feels like forever! anyway looking forward to next chapter!:*
moira4eku chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
I'm also really worried about Dean here, seems like there is something really amiss. Even the doctor is more worried than he is letting on. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
yurisnow chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This looks instersting! I can't wait to read the rest :D
Adorereading chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
update ASAP, like now would be awesome! :) Need more!
Halit chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
Dude! It was an awesome chapter! how come u told me u won't be satisfied? I loved it! :D thanks you so much for updating it sooner & for lots of hurt Dean! what a list!:D too far? NO girl! you're writing exactly right! even let it go further!:D

but srsly! you're writing Bobby like that?/:) quite odd!:D anyway...Good!:D

Looking forward to see Dean in the next chapter!:* thanks again!
Zinfer chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
Oh a fantastic chapter! They've all been great! I luv protective/hurt deanso much and u did it so well XD. The humor was great and the characters in character. All I can say is awesome job and do update soon!
Halit chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
YES! FINALLY new chapter! this stupid site & the error!:L

Wow! great chapter! I love it!

"I don't know about you, but my sense of humor is not in my leg." I laughed out load at this part! you're getting better & better in writing dialogue for Dean!(I said Dean b/c he's harder to write!:D)

So are you gonna update next chapter next week or sooner!:p looking forward to see Dean w/ paramedics & in later in hospital!:D

nice job pal! soooo glad finally you got to update your awesome fiction!:*
zuimar chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
No worries, dear, this was a great chapter! I'm really glad Bobby showed up though, hopefully he can get the boys out of the stalemate they seem to be in. I'm worried 'bout Dean though, it doesn't look good. Look forward to the next chapter!
supernatural4769 chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
well i like it so far. so i really think you should keep going. keep up the good work!
moira4eku chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
I don't blame Dean for going on the rant, I mean Sam can be inconsiderate and blind to what Dean has done for their family and for Sam to say Dean is inconsiderate probably just went straight to Dean's heart and he just reacted. I'm so glad that Bobby has arrived and hopefully can help get Dean out of this mess. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Adorereading chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
oh god, you have to update asap.. or just now. I need to know how dean's doing!
Halit chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
Awesome awesome chapter! I really liked it! well, the show is about the brothers not supernatural only & I think the thing that made us obsessed w/ the show is relationship between Dean&Sam! so don't worry about lack of supernatural things!:D I rather read fictions w/ more relation stuff & less hunt stuff!lol I can assure you it's not boring AT ALL!;)

But I'll kill you for finishing the chapter there!:D how can I wait for another week to read the rest? & when we don't have supernatural for 5 damn weeks!:'(

but srsly thanks for this nice chapter!:* I really enjoyed!