Reviews for Bloody Bullet On Hold!
lizziecats chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
I really like this story so far, I hope you update soon!
The suspense is killing me I just want to read more lol
Spirit Kiss chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
Holy Freaking Crap... Pleeeaaaaaase update soon :)
funny-kitty chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Athhhhh what happen does story continue?
booklover1798 chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
Great story, it has lots of potential and I hope you update soon!
Lady-Evey-Shy chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
UPDATE!
Antiqua-hime17 chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
Thank u for such great story, theres not alot se/oc stories around. But when i find one like urs i cant help but get excited. So I hope u update soon )
alien94 chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
i like it!

update soon please!

-Luna Carter
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
Good story. One little tidbit of Japanese culture that you might find useful is that traditionally (especially if all sons were dead or disgraced) a clan would adopt a suitable man and marry him to one of their daughters to ensure he stayed attached to the family. With all that the Arashikage invested in training Snake Eyes, it would make sense that they would want to make absolutely certain that he wasn't going anywhere even if he had already been adopted and the ony available daughter's reputation left a bit to be desired.

Not sure if the info would be useful or not but I figured that it wouldn't hurt since you did write her as an Arashikage. I usually prefer it when pairings don't happen too easily and it would be just another wrench to throw into the mix even though you are doing a really good job already.
Gluedinthesaddle chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
Please write more! I don't mean to beg but I really like Akira and her badassness. I wish I could be like that!

I have read your story up to this point and really have enjoyed it thus far. Keep up the good work!
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
this is a really good story and you should keep going