Reviews for Xanax
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
Thanks, I guess.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
This story.
Blue over gray. Electric.
I know what happens, but I need to see what happens. It's been two years.
Thank you for starting a story that grows and breathes. Thank you for starting a story that is beautiful because it is messed up. Thank you for that.
We'll get by...
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Lines from the musical. Nice touch.
Natalie. Natalie. NATALIE.
"Closet."
In which Henry is an obedient puppy dog, and
Dan can't get through this alone.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
"I wish I could fly- I'd fly far away from here..."
- Superboy and the Invisible Girl
"GO TO NEVERLAND, PETER."
- Xanax, chapter 5
This story is hurting me.
Adam Chanler-Berat was Boy in Peter and the Starcatcher. Fly with Henry to Neverland, Natalie.
Henry and Natalie are the best.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Dan. And Henry.
Perfect.
Everyone feels real. Relatable.
And Natalie. Oh, Natalie.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Everyone is so in character and everything is yes.
Because Diana isn't directly freaking insane, there's just something different, and that different could be dangerous.
Your Natalie is beyond words.
Dan is sturdy and breaking.
Can't wait to see Henry.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Okay, my heart hurts because I know that Natalie's not going to get into Yale even though she wants/needs it so badly.
Natalie's drug addiction is a slow drowning.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Your Natalie is so in character. This story makes me feel alive and amazing and sad and happy -and everything else goes away. I love how you made it clear that she does love her mom (because she does. She really does) even though Diana is messed up and Nat's determined not to end up like her.
But she's so perfectly messed up now that she just might.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Oh my god please update
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
OMGASSSH please carry on! I'm hooked :D
icanbeperfectforyou chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
You kind of disapeared. What happened? Are you ok? This story just stopped and I really like it! I love the second person and everything! Please continue, if you can!
183620 chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
CONTINUE I BEG YOU!
wickedRENThead1783 chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
Love the second person point of view, love how clear this story makes what's going on in Nat's head, and love this story. Don't abandon it! :)
Louise is too lazy to log in chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
Love in. DON'T hate it. DON'T want you to abandon it. Want you to keep going with it.

The idea that they still do shock therapy still weirds me out. It's very archaic (from my point of view).
Behind The Screen It Falls chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
D: You were in the ER? Gosh, are you ok?

Sorry, you probably don't want to draw a lot of attention the that so I will move onto the review. I feel this chapter was in perfect harmony with the others. I feel that you really captured the essence of Dan, especially in that part of the show. I actually had an acting workshop where I worked with these sides, and after seeing how other people chose to portray Dan(including the show), the choices that were very close to yours was the most effective. Great job plugging in the excat lines- it gives everyone a perfect sense of where we now are in the show.

Great job as always! _