Reviews for Catherine
LovinSVU chapter 1 . 4/29
Heartbreak. Just plain and utter heartbreak. I couldn't control the tears streaming down my face.

I am so grateful you wrote this stunning piece. So articulate and utterly painful and even quite realistic, which I appreciate. Just stunning.
ScullySayer chapter 1 . 4/2
Beautiful. Just absolutely sublime. I only watched this movie for the first time the other day, and I've been troubled by its conclusion ever since, but reading this story actually gave me some closure lol. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Music. This is a pure and lovely ode to these characters, these people. Thank you.
sownack chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Just came across this story and wanted to say what a wonderful piece of writing it is. Thank you!
Emma chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Had me in tears! Beautiful! Thank you for this :)
Lulu chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wow, that was beautifuly written, thank you very mutch for this story!
ROTD Fan chapter 1 . 6/6/2011

(You made me cry...)
LookingForChemistry chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
awwww you will have to write one with a happy ending to make up for the sadness you have caused me. beautiful piece.
Alilly chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
So glad that I have found your stories! I have been waiting ages for someone to start writing Remains... fanfiction.

This story is great, it was a great idea to review Mr Stevens and Miss Kenton's relationship through the eyes of someone else and particularly her daughter. Well done.
CrazyMaryT chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Absolutely lovely. Just so lovely. Thank you so much for sharing.