Reviews for Hey, Wilson It's Me
GOSH THANK YOU FOR SHREDDING MY HEART I DIDN'T NEED IT ANYWAY
HousesHead13 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Oh My God ! This was so cute! Poor house (
LonelyNightz chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Aww, I wanna give House hug, but I wouldn't ...because ...well it's House. Good story
brage chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
loved this! so sweet and i laughed out loud when he was describing the game. Exactly what I needed to read tonight. Thank you!
Iru-ST chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
this story is just wonderful, thank you!
MetallicTaste chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This is my absolute favorite kind of fic. So sad, so pathetic, it makes him seem so weak, so human.
Shadow Cat65 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I'm glad you found this and posted it. Its very good. Very sad, too, but extremely well done.
HW forever chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
OhGod, at this point in their relationship, I'm thinking that Wilson's deleting these messages without even really listening to them. I hope that's not true.

Also, this feels more than a little desperate on House's part. Yeah it's every two weeks but if we know House it's like exactly two weeks to the hour or possibly minute from the last time he spoke to Wilson. Not entirely platonic, is what I'm saying. (but don't mind me, I've got slash!goggles welded to my face)
lonelyxxbrokenxxwings chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
That was good, nicely written, and sad. :( I hope you do write a sequel from Wilson's POV.
melsshortformelody chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Loved it!

Are you going to write more chapters?

and isnt House kinda OOC?
ShooBeans chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
That was really sad, but I liked it. I thought the base idea was pretty interesting too.
Cookie chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Incredible, would like to read Wilson's reaction to each of the calls. Enjoyed!
damigella chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I have read and read this again today. What breaks my heart most is not just what House is saying (although the part about sleeping with the light on almost made me cry) but the feeling I have that Wilson will cancel the messages without listening to them, and that House somehow thinks this, by the time he leaves the last message.

A Wilson sequel would be great.
paulac45 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Sad. A Wilson sequel wold be good.