Reviews for Where I Used To Have A Heart
More? Soon? Please?
princess moon shadow chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Love it!
Nico chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
I can't wait for this story to update! I love your possessive, rather sadistic Kirk, and your imagining of McCoy is fresh and interesting. Please, give me more!
Janet chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
I really love your through a mirror darkly story but I had no idea you had a bunch of small extended fics. This is so exciting! You have created an amazing universe! I can't seem to get enough of it! Thx for sharing such awesomenss! :)
Shanshui chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Great story :-)
terrillian chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
finally an update. thank you thank you thank you. great story by the way.
a fan chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Great Chapter! I love the way that Kirk is in this chapter. In TAMD, he doesn't court Mccoy the way he does here, so it's nice to see him do so. He has that kind of air that says "Im a total entleman and I'll treat you well an dyou can take me home to mom" while also having the "I'll kill you without thinking about it" reputaion. It's always great to see you've updated! I alos love the allusion to 1001 Nights!
HellzCrusader chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Hey hey hey! :) good to see you active again! It must be spring with all my favorite and sadly dormant authors up and about posting new work. :) any way, I look forward to more from you. :D
foxtrot21 chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Hello! Really enjoying this one! It's distinct enough from the others to be interesting in its own right but the universe is similar enough to make it less ambiguous. Thank you for the update!
swamud3a chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Glad to see this updated, I love seeing Mirror!Kirk on the warpath to wooing, and it was no great hardship to re-read the other two chapters and slide back into this world again. I'm a bit of a sadist, but i really like seeing McCoy all skittish from the nice treatment, so here's hoping that there's more of that!
bbb136 chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
I enjoy all these different takes on MirrorKirk and MirrorMcCoy's relationship, I get variety but it's all well written. -
slinki chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
As always, much enjoyed. I would love to see more.
terrillian chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
i just started reading mirror fics and i'm hooked. this is great so far. keep going.
Milarca chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Well that's different. I'd be interested to know the differences in this Kirk, and Darkly Kirk's pasts. How he could have become one and not the other, etc.
rubydesires chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
That wasn't very nice of Kirk, making Bones all worried like that. But it wouldn't be MirrorKirk if he didn't. And we all love MirrorKirk. xD