Reviews for Fetish
nanao-chan chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
That I could totally see this happening lol
Plz do write more ;9
FY chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Only two fanfictions for this manga and one of them is English, Hinamiya and rated M... I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LUCK!
atissueoflies chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
this is so good. * ii *
it's sad that there's no one else who writes bloody cross fanfics. TT-TT
PCheshire chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
well... it definitely is good!
though a longer one would be better
it would be better for Tsukimiya to be more ...defiant?
HinataxTsukimiya chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I love this story so freakin much! Honestly there should be more bloody cross fanfiction! And it probably will have to be rated M since they're not a sweet couple...
xxRebelxxYell chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
That was great!:)
It's nice knowing there are people out there who like bloody cross and hinata tsukimiya :P
You portrayed them wonderfully as well:)!
Kuroiikawa chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This was pretty funny to read, even if I did kinda skip some of the smut. In any case, great job.
AngelXReaper chapter 1 . 10/28/2012

A virgin is really familiar ...

But nice and great work!
Mimi chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
and here I was thinking I was the only one obsessed with Bloody Cross...Glad to see I'm not!

Glad to see I'm also not the only one who thinks dirty thoughts whenever I see Hinata and Tsukimiya together xDD This was hilariously amusing, I really loved it haha. I could see Hinata doing all of this to Tsukimiya... that damn S xD LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Nice. I liked it it. Portrayed the characters well. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
So good. :)
Thornsandhearts chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Very excellent. The character's were portrayed very well! And Your Grammer! :D I could actually read it. It was so wonderful! Keep writing please!
Seere Klein chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I liked it :) I thought I was the only person who liked Bloody Cross. It just seemed so. hot and intense with Hinata using binding spells for a different cause XD keep up the good work!
sadistic lunatic chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Nice one! Sure it's a shameless PWP but you did capture all the goodness that makes up Tsukimiya/Hinata. I really love those two together; here's to hoping Hinata will soon find himself both in Tsukimiya's embrace and panties!

Thanks for sharing :)!
chibi-sennin chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I really like this fic, I just found this manga, you should write more fics of this manga

and sorry for my writting, i understand english lenguage but i can't write it well.