Reviews for Seventh Hell
S.Zix chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I'm not sure if the slow, meticulous pace aids you as well here or not. It definitely feels very drifty and dream-like, but the constant repetition of "she looked into the mirror" or "she looked through the window" is a little tiresome.

Regardless of whether or not Tifa ever wanted to be a princess, she definitely preferred her friends. This seems like a very convincing torture for her. It almost leaves Sephiroth as her knight, which is somewhat chilling.

All in all, I'm not quite sure how I feel about this one, but it definitely has potential.
leaded chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Hey! Welcome back! This is a cool idea :)

Still planning on finishing NLIN?
Leah Conner chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was weird, but really interesting. I have awful/really bizarre dreams all the time. Some even more random than this. (Seriously, I was killed by a serial killer once, and in another Itachi and Sasuke showed up. My dreams come out of nowhere)

It sort of made me think of some FF7 version of Paranormal Activity.

Strange, but I really liked it.
oodball167 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Nice to have you back!

As for the fic, maybe fits better a Angst/Horror theme, more than Fantasy. But it's just my oppinion. Hmm... the "black-haired man's replica"... is an AKA of mine? Anyway the incoherency, this wavy feeling makes us percive the altered state of consciousness usually related to the oniric world.

In a way I envy you and not. I would like being able to remember what I dreamed, but I don't know if I wold like to remember something like this.

Anyway, good work you made here. Keep writing, Teef! ;)