Reviews for What Is This Feeling?
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
:3 so adorable
xbettax chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Sweet
nmoKor508 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I don't think quinn deserve rachel she always letting her feel bad about herself she always saying how bad she is and always look what rachel do wrong but she never take a look at herself and see how she hurt people
Po chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Rachel should have punched Quinn in the face tbh. What an awful, entitled little prick. It's hard to buy into a "romance" when one of them is so clearly undeserving and a superior idiot. It feels unhealthy.
lochie17 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Oh my, that was long! It was absolutely lovely though. Not an overwhelmingly angst-y but made my heart constricting in some parts. Kudos!
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Loved reading this :)
dgronison chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
faberry endgame!
Lils J. Keald chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This was funny and endearing, and also I love that you write such long one-shots. It comes in handy when reading on my phone, so thanks!
kate chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Stumbled upon this fic and I am so happy I did. It was a real joy to read. I really loved how you weaved canon into your story and built off of it. Thanks for sharing. :-)
Aesify chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Lovely.
WittyNinja chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I have so much love for this. You write these characters brilliantly. I'd love to see you pen another, longer Faberry!
wishfulzen chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
You know what was so distracting about this story, your writing, and the progression of Quinn and Rachel's relationship... the fact that I kept getting lost in actually picturing it on the show. Consequently, it took me twice as long to finish this amazing story. I mean it's one thing to get characterization down, it's another to make the characters come across as real and flawed as you do.

You write the transition from subtle to sexy so incredibly well... thank you for sharing this with us!
Gimmicky chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Ha ha! The Tooth Fairy stole my grandma's dentures too!

Gosh, I am so in love with this. Reading FanFiction is sometimes like fishing for gold. You have to sort through a bunch of other crap until you find what you're looking for.

(Seriously—so fucking perfect.)
malexfaith chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Very enjoyable read. Love their progress over time. Great writing. Thanks heaps for sharing
Anonymiua chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Amazing story, u managed to capture the essence of te characters perfectly. I love it. And I love how you build up from quinn s bitchiness to lov