Reviews for What is and What Should Never Be
yaba chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Gah, how I wish this could happen on the show. I've changed my mind since my earlier review. I think Rossi is the perfect character for this. He exudes calmness and protection and levelheadedness and Emily needs that right now., Reid is too much like a nervous cat sometimes, but I am POSITIVE he will put everything into this investigation :D.

Anyway, enough ramblings about random stuff from me. I love their conversation at the end, I love Rossi hitting on exactly what Emily feels and helping her understand that she needs help and that more importantly it's OK. You write Prentiss like she's meant to be written, vulnerable yet strong and self-aware. I'm really enjoying this so far. If you continue these oneshots, I'll be much obliged ;).

Yana
SurfingCountryGirl2 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
These are really good stories. I have read the first two and am really enjoying would be cool if you continued and added a part where emily tells the team.
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I love it, of course! I really hope you continue with this story arc, I'm always interested in what your take is on what's going to happen.

And I can't wait for the next few episodes, the suspense is killing me!

Jessalynn
stefi chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
i like your way of describe the situation, i mean, emily and rossi, they're both absolutely inside their character..

will you go on, right ?