Reviews for Bubblegum
Sullie-Me-Funny chapter 15 . 7/27
I enjoy reading the high school version of the Naruto characters. And yours is no exception. At the end of this chapter, you really left off with a good cliff hanger. So much so that I can't wait for the next chapter. Great story, great writing and that I look forward to reading more.
itachi13080 chapter 15 . 6/14
I'm loving the story's timing and how you're writing everyone in such a natural way. :) The way all the characters come together, makes it feel like I'm watching a T.V. show. On the edge of my sit, waiting for whatever punch or cliffhanger you have coming our way. :P Really hope you continue writing and updating. ;D
Sasucakes chapter 15 . 6/8
Heeeeyyyy. Are you still alive? This gorgeous fic needs to be updated. And I need to know the reason why Sasuke is having headaches you know. It could be some major major twist. GASP! Maybe Sasuke has some illness! Not just some simple headaches. Anyway please update. SasuSaku romance is almost there. And all is well with Ino and Kiba.
Well arent you gonna finish it? Sheesh writers...anyway i actually love your writing very nice and interesting
You are a great author and you describe everybody's characteristics perfectly! I love the plot you made up and I'm glad I found this fanfic.
I hope you update soon, cause I'm wondering what's gonna happen at the Uchiha Manor!
~Can't wait!~
avenger girl345 chapter 15 . 3/16
pls,pls i want an update.i love your stroy and i really hope u update soon. I like your thinking and i am excited to read more of it.
Imateenwolfluva chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
I reallllyyy love ur story ! It's awesome ! N lol me Neva review as myself cuz me TOOO lazy to . anyway I love ur story ! I love the way that sakura n ino r not fighting anymore ! They shud always be besties lol ! N I'm not a kibaino fan , I'm a shikaino fan but I like the way u make kiba great ino! U make ' em look so cute ! N don't get me started on Naruto bn hinata ! SOOOOO ADOOORRRBBBSSS ! Nsasuke n sakura ? Awesome ! The kisses they shared n everything is jus too much ! N I'm happy dat ino n sasuke are oveeerrrr lol ! I like it wen ders a bad gal , which ino isn't in da story but saying cuz she n sasuke were dating so it kinda broke my heart cuz dey not meant 4 each ader ! Lol anyway but bout dat its jus dat I'd rather av anader gal , but knowing bad so YIPPEE jus how its supposed to be ! N I hope u update soon . n I'm saying dat knowing dat one of my readers 4 my story is out there reading this n is out to kill me cuzz I Neva updated chap 4 in my story yet ... It's not even fin... N inknow dat dey gna send assassins after me , cuz I av no reason to not update now that it's holidays n exams are long gone ...but still! Anyway not really bothered about me getying killed -guys i promise to update soon-jus want u to kn0w dat ur story is AWESOME I can't wait to read wat happens next so plz update soon !

- wercrazybesties4lyf
alayneni chapter 15 . 10/7/2015
An update yay! Don't worry, I had a five year break on my Harry Potter stories before I finished them off. You're not that bad!
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 15 . 10/7/2015
Finally! I have been waiting for this update for centuries! I'm so glad! I loved it and can't wait for the next chapter!
withloveagain chapter 15 . 9/28/2015
Finally! Hahah great chap please update soon!
Like tomorrow or this week haha! Please!
avidreaded chapter 15 . 9/25/2015
this is really good and could you do a Naruto centric chapter or at least a segment of a chapter just cause that would be an interesting and fresh thing to add
Guest chapter 15 . 9/25/2015
Good to have to you back.
guest chapter 15 . 9/24/2015
happy that you updated,cant wait to read more,hope you update soon
ILoveSxS chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
I had to reread this to remember what happens. I'm you updated! I can't wait for more
jazzberryjuice chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
Wow, this definitely gave me the surprise of my life. The update, I mean! It's been years; I'd completely forgotten what the story was even about when I first saw the notification email, but I recognized the title as something I'd loved before but never imagined would be updated in my wildest dreams.
I think you do a great job of 1st person pov; I like sakura's conversational tone and think it's very realistic. I normally hate 1st pov (which is kind of dumb, considering how I'm actually working on a 1st person pov naruto fic as of this moment lol)
Anyway, thank you for gracing our lives with this unexpected blessing(: didn't even know how much I needed it until I finished it