Reviews for Bubblegum
Ohho I love it! Please update sonn!
Pretty sweet skills, I need someone like you.
itachi13080 chapter 17 . 11/17/2016
Thank you for updating! :D
I honestly thought that it was going to be a stand-still. So glad your continuing! ;)
In the two new chapters, I noticed that your writing style is a bit different and that when you switch between POV, it's a little confusing that you refer to the character narrating by name. Cause we already know who's 'mind/head' we're in.
Those are just a few things I thought were a bit off. But it could just be that I need to reread the story again, to get back the feel for it. XP
Love this story and hope it keeps the natural flow going through out it! :)
Bubble4T chapter 17 . 11/13/2016
its so CUTE! Omg, i'm in love with quality of this story! Hope you find the time to update soon!
oMeGa1904 chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
This makes no sense. Why Sakura thinks he's a bad person, till now he didn't do anything nor we have a detailed history of his bad deeds. All we know is that he used to be a playboy but till now we don't know if Ino was his first girlfriend or not. He could just have been fooling around with no commitment and Ino being his first girlfriend. With all labels included.

In the meanwhile Sakura just feeds her friend with paranoia in her relationship about how Sasuke will cheat on her or how he'll fuck it up. And then after the break up, she suggest to get it on with his bff to hurt him. Reading this, I don't know if I should have sympathy for Sakura because I don't. Out of the two Sakura is absolutely the worst person by far, spiteful and a really bad friend.
Uchiha Misaki chapter 17 . 11/12/2016
Good story can't wait for more
alayneni chapter 17 . 11/11/2016
An update! Nice to see it. Looking forward to more. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/11/2016
Really hope to see more soon
giest chapter 16 . 11/10/2016
happy you updated,cant wait to read the next!
ILoveSxS chapter 16 . 11/10/2016
awww this chapter was so cute
Sullie-Me-Funny chapter 15 . 7/27/2016
I enjoy reading the high school version of the Naruto characters. And yours is no exception. At the end of this chapter, you really left off with a good cliff hanger. So much so that I can't wait for the next chapter. Great story, great writing and that I look forward to reading more.
itachi13080 chapter 15 . 6/14/2016
I'm loving the story's timing and how you're writing everyone in such a natural way. :) The way all the characters come together, makes it feel like I'm watching a T.V. show. On the edge of my sit, waiting for whatever punch or cliffhanger you have coming our way. :P Really hope you continue writing and updating. ;D
Sasucakes chapter 15 . 6/8/2016
Heeeeyyyy. Are you still alive? This gorgeous fic needs to be updated. And I need to know the reason why Sasuke is having headaches you know. It could be some major major twist. GASP! Maybe Sasuke has some illness! Not just some simple headaches. Anyway please update. SasuSaku romance is almost there. And all is well with Ino and Kiba.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/11/2016
Well arent you gonna finish it? Sheesh writers...anyway i actually love your writing very nice and interesting
Guest chapter 15 . 3/31/2016
You are a great author and you describe everybody's characteristics perfectly! I love the plot you made up and I'm glad I found this fanfic.
I hope you update soon, cause I'm wondering what's gonna happen at the Uchiha Manor!
~Can't wait!~