Reviews for Moomba Days
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
i loved it! can't wait for more!
Giratina chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
This is the single funniest thing I've read in a long, long time.
RachelPine chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Oh god... Shots for Leon *laughs maniacally* this'll be good..
LockePhilote chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
Too funny lol : )

Just... too funny. for someone who does not own a cat, you sure did a hell of a good job describing their behaviors. ... Now that i think about it, too good of a job. Excuse me while i go check to see if my cat is actually Leon. Anyway, very creative : )

till next time, authoress of dark laughter : )

adios
Dr.Roxas4dawin chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
So funny! Makes me wanna go online to try to search for a copy of FF8 because now I really want that game sooo damn badly!
LockePhilote chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
... Oh my god... just oh my god

... this is one of the best things i have ever seen involving a cat, and ive seen some pretty awesome things invoving cats.

Squall as a moomba is just... wow. the story line and the characters were excellent.

Hmm... was that girl Xion? Or is she an OC? ... Or is that one of the Gull Wings...

I know youre not going to tell me, I just cant not ask.

Adios Authoress of Dark Laughter.

I think im actualy going to write. Adios.
RachelPine chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
HAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDD A moomba! he should be glad it wasn't a moogle! XD great job, both of you! Just wondering but who's idea was it for it to be a moomba? XD
Xandra Nightwalker chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Can't believe that you actually made a story for Leon as a moomba. Maybe you could try other stuff like Cloud or maybe Roxas. Hope you update soon! :)
AKApolarbear chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Hey, hey, hey! You aren't allowed to post the fourth chapter! As your beta, I can't let you post it without my written consent that it's good to go. That being said, I'll beta it tomorrow.

-Org13 out-