Reviews for Toeing the Line Between Evil and the Divine
salsas100 chapter 8 . 1/2
The way things are going I can't help but scorn Adanal.

His little experiment went wrong, and when his family began imploding, he cast his friggin' sister out of THEIR creation with her husband for him not being a YES-man (free will anyone? He's so happy humains have it, but for an Angel it's wrong?)... and her for "DARING" to refuse to make a choice (thus making the choice for her with his rejection)
Then she screwed up by opening dimensions and all, but wiping her memories, giving her up to be used as a Key and obscuring her name. Wao ... Asshole anyone?

He may be god to all creation, but he isn't god to her. She's his fucking equal! His own sister and the reason they are in a new dimension to play god.
Her fighting against him with Lucifer isn't a being rebelling against her creator, but a hurt sister following her husband after being violently rejected by her brother for wanting peace. For having her own Fuck*ng opinion on things.

Her BROTHER. What right did he have to judge her when he's so far up his own ass that he think himself absolutely righteous and unable to makes mistakes even when they're staring at him in the face.
She refuses to take his side (any side really) so he cast her down, then she helps her husband so he robs her of her personnality and whores her out as a Mystic Key, while denying her a name.
She's not one if his fuck*ng creation to worship the ground he walks on, she's her own person with her own feelings and faillings (just like him), and yet he dared to act as if he was the only righteous one in all this (She's his equal, if she disagrees it means something is wrong with his thinking, and maybe hé should take the time to consider things a bit !)

So. Great fic. I really wanna see his take on things. Is it a hurt brother harming her back or a self righteous prick striking her down for not following his (flawed) vision of things?
Will dark Lucifer be redeemed or has his fall invariably changed him for the worst?
Guest chapter 13 . 3/20/2015
So I didn't know I wanted this until now.

DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING
Laurie Jupiter chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
I am so hooked on this story right now! I really love the whole Dawn/Lucifer pairing and the combined elements of both shows. I really like the way you created a background for "The Key" - that actually makes sense. The death of their Father from the other world really gives me a whole different perspective on the scene between Death and Dean in season 5. It ties in so well. I love Gabriel in this also, being the little prankster that he is. :) the moments between him and Dawn are so sweet. I like how you write the struggle Dawn faces between her old memories and her new memories, that's gotta be tough for a young twenty a something (that just happens to be billions and billions of years old). Great job on this story though! One of the best crossover stories that I've read and takes both shows' mythologies on a unique and interesting spin.
MyHairHurts chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Wish you would finish this.
MyHairHurts chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
Interesting to find this solution without Death's aid.
MyHairHurts chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
Gift? That can't be good.
MyHairHurts chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
Hehe, family fighting.
MyHairHurts chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
I love that Illyria bowed.
MyHairHurts chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Wonderful!
MyHairHurts chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
This is great! I'm sad to see it's been a year since you wrote chater 13. I'm not getting an ending, am I?
MyHairHurts chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Nice! This has changed from when I read it before right? I'm curious where this goes now.
MeM chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Really enjoying this story! I'm shocked it hasn't garnered more attention and reviews!
1sunfun chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
Nice story.
1sunfun
Ms. Lady Wolf chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
A great story and beautifully written. I would love to read more and see what happens next. Thank you for sharing.
ET chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
This story is really well written. I'm really glad I could read this. I hope you'll update soon. I'm excited to know what happens next!