Reviews for Toeing the Line Between Evil and the Divine
So I didn't know I wanted this until now.

DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING
Laurie Jupiter chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
I am so hooked on this story right now! I really love the whole Dawn/Lucifer pairing and the combined elements of both shows. I really like the way you created a background for "The Key" - that actually makes sense. The death of their Father from the other world really gives me a whole different perspective on the scene between Death and Dean in season 5. It ties in so well. I love Gabriel in this also, being the little prankster that he is. :) the moments between him and Dawn are so sweet. I like how you write the struggle Dawn faces between her old memories and her new memories, that's gotta be tough for a young twenty a something (that just happens to be billions and billions of years old). Great job on this story though! One of the best crossover stories that I've read and takes both shows' mythologies on a unique and interesting spin.
MyHairHurts chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Wish you would finish this.
MyHairHurts chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
Interesting to find this solution without Death's aid.
MyHairHurts chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
Gift? That can't be good.
MyHairHurts chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
Hehe, family fighting.
MyHairHurts chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
I love that Illyria bowed.
MyHairHurts chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Wonderful!
MyHairHurts chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
This is great! I'm sad to see it's been a year since you wrote chater 13. I'm not getting an ending, am I?
MyHairHurts chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Nice! This has changed from when I read it before right? I'm curious where this goes now.
MeM chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Really enjoying this story! I'm shocked it hasn't garnered more attention and reviews!
1sunfun chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
Nice story.
1sunfun
Ms. Lady Wolf chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
A great story and beautifully written. I would love to read more and see what happens next. Thank you for sharing.
ET chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
This story is really well written. I'm really glad I could read this. I hope you'll update soon. I'm excited to know what happens next!
Annabelle chapter 12 . 11/25/2011
I think that Dawn should ether A: open another demention for her and Lucifer to live in (happy ending)or B: Go into the cage with lucifer to be with him forever(sad ending).