Reviews for The Weekend On Hold
Its Kara duhh chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
This was a good chapter as well, wow Edward was going to try to talk Bella to take him back. She's happy now, everything that Bella said was the truth on how he treated her. Also Jasper and Bella makes a good pair and couple I think anyways.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
this was a good chapter as well, wow Edward should look at himself for what the things he said and he knew that Bella is Jasper's mate and yet he went after Bella for himself just not right in the head is he, Jasper should take Bella away to Peter's and Charlott's place right, and settle there for awhile.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
this was a good chapter and wow Bella wakes up and bites Jasper in the neck, is she marking him as hers as well I wonder. Also what is Edward doing in the room I wonder when he knows that Bella is his mate and not /edwards
jenn008 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Update soon!
mrsmb chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Have you considered "the writers coffee shop library?
01Katie chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
I think they should visit Peter and Char.
wendy1969 chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
I cannot wait for a new chapter.
bbutterfly689 chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
this story is great, its a shame that its been threatened. I hope you choose to continue writing if not here then somewhere else.
Olivia Williams chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
looking forward to reading more
MCR Killjoys chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
i love this story xx
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
psawyer1 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I completely agree with this! And would love for my name to be added to the petition please.
Diamondz-Love chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
I actually wanted to sign this but i dont have a fic here i do wnt to support this though
Taz007 chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
How could they do this.

many of my fav stories have lemons and they are all clearly marked, why have this website for if people can not write what they want. this website was once the best site for all that I enjoy reading about.

Today's world is going back to the dark ages and no-one can say how they feel or what they like without people taking something the wrong way.

I have never posted story for I'm not very good with the written word (spelling is not my strong suite) but reading all the M rated stories and I feel that I will no longer be on this website.

My thoughts to the people who run this site are "why was this site created for?" is what you plan to do a step forward and a good thing or is it a step back allowing norrow minded people run your site.

warnings are there from authors warnings are there with the rating. why punish all for the wrong doers. look at this and please think you created a place for young and old to post thier work please think at what you will destroy if this goes ahead