Reviews for The Weekend On Hold
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 4/29
how do you sign your petition?
Marax3 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
IT WOULD OF BEEN BETTER IF YOU WOULD OF MADE HER HATE BAMBI BLOOD LOL
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
This was a good chapter as well, wow Edward was going to try to talk Bella to take him back. She's happy now, everything that Bella said was the truth on how he treated her. Also Jasper and Bella makes a good pair and couple I think anyways.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
this was a good chapter as well, wow Edward should look at himself for what the things he said and he knew that Bella is Jasper's mate and yet he went after Bella for himself just not right in the head is he, Jasper should take Bella away to Peter's and Charlott's place right, and settle there for awhile.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
this was a good chapter and wow Bella wakes up and bites Jasper in the neck, is she marking him as hers as well I wonder. Also what is Edward doing in the room I wonder when he knows that Bella is his mate and not /edwards
jenn008 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Update soon!
mrsmb chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Have you considered "the writers coffee shop library?
01Katie chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
I think they should visit Peter and Char.
wendy1969 chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
I cannot wait for a new chapter.
bbutterfly689 chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
this story is great, its a shame that its been threatened. I hope you choose to continue writing if not here then somewhere else.
Olivia Williams chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
looking forward to reading more
MCR Killjoys chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
i love this story xx
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Gggbgyhgyyhb
psawyer1 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I completely agree with this! And would love for my name to be added to the petition please.
Diamondz-Love chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
I actually wanted to sign this but i dont have a fic here i do wnt to support this though