Reviews for Awful Feels Softer
schubskie chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh my gosh this was soooooo... good! I'm *speechless* Like...it was recommended to me by a friend, and it was TOTALLY worth it. Jason cares so much! Awww and so does Timmy. They were so in character and I loved it.

So thank you.
Alpha Male Wolf chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I'm a hardcore Tim/Kon shipper, but this was amazing! Jason/Tim isn't something I usually read (I don't usually ready this kind of Fic either), but I'm glad I did! C:
xTammyVx chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
The fight... Just wow. Captured their masochism perfectly.
betwixtful chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
it's sad there aren't more jason/tim fics. stories like this make me really like the pairing. perhaps you could write more on this pairing? i think my fav part was after the sex and how open jason was.
ThatSuperGeek chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Oh my god you write these characters amazingly I can't even begin to descrive how much I loved reading this, it made me cry ;_;

So many lines in this were beautiful. Shit I loved the agressivness of it all, the chaos and the threat of things falling apart
CircadianDance chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Hot. Obviously, someone should inform Tim that cave sex is part of a nutrional breakfast and should be indulged in daily. You Jason made me tear up, haha.
skar chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I loved this.
Charliefox2012 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Never thought of this paring. I'm more of a Tim/Bruce shipper. But I really liked this story. You write the character's very well.