Reviews for Who Are You
VEEBS8 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I actually really liked this little one-shot! Very funny and totally in character for something very different. Really cool idea and great writing as usual! :D
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Ahh yes, his blind spot from the beginning. Very fitting, I think. And look at Foster - being a good citizen and trying to take out the bad guys, one at a time! lol! Love it.
kris10.loveee chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I could've seen them meeting like this. Having her be his blind spot even then. Good job.
Realityandthought chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I love the idea for their meeting ! And the end is cute !
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Yep her knight in shining armour to rescue her when she did not want to be rescued. That could have happened. Thanks for writing and sharing.
nikkidog chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Cute, in a crazy sorta way. Thanks for posting it!
gidget89 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Well that's just mean.

MEAN. I mean why was Gill doing it? Is she a PI? Did he attack one of her patients? Is she a cop? SO MANY QUESTIONS.

How many of us have to beg you to continue until we get more?
divakat chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Awww...that was adorable. You certainly brought the Ninja Foster. What a nice AU this would be!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Lol! I love Gillian's sarcasm towards the end there. LOL! Excellent idea for an AU of how they met :) It's good that you have fics lying around unposted :)
midsummerwriter chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Way better back story than the one they gave us...too bad for them :) I figured it was something like this more than the stupid she was his shrink thing. thanks for this :)