Reviews for The Practice of Love, Outtakes and Extras
bmjtc4 chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Wow...didn't see that coming. What an AMAZING chapter! I am really going to miss these characters.
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Wow. This must've been hard to write, but it is fabulously compelling. Sorry I missed the donation phase of this out-take. Things have been pretty crazy over here with me moving. I still don't have my computer up (movers broke my desk) and it's been more than a week. Thank goodness I have a smart phone or I'd be going mad!
tff000 chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
good outtake.
NY13 chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
teenagers...
NY13 chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
So sad...I'm thinking we need a really happy outtake...
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Edward needed to get therapy & tell B about his life prior to her, but...fuckin Tanya! Always a troublemaking bitch! :)

Love getting these little surprises in my box! :)
cejsmom chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Kinda suspected after his talk with Will. Soo sad. Sadder still that this happens to soo many people. Soo easy to hate Tanya. Now I have to reread the story cuz my emotions runneth over!
LittleSis2010 chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
That WAS sad. But it still ends where it needs to. I still love it but now I need to detox again. damn!
MDtwiwriter chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
This outtake was what drew me to this story. When I read it in the compilation I wanted more information about these characters. Tanya seemed softer and broken, while Bella seemed strong, a doctor, with two precious children (one by Edward). I needed to find out who Ness's father was and why was Edward so afraid of Bella finding out what Tanya knew. I am so glad I read this outtake because it lead me to one of my favorite characterizations of Edward. I'm glad all of the fans of this story got a chance to find out more about what happened to Tanya.

It goes against eveything in me but I hope that Tanya eventually got a HEA. In other outtakes it seems like her family never forgave Edward which I understand. In their eyes Tanya loved him when no one else did and he cheated on her and married someone else. So I understand them. Thanks for sharing.
TD69 chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Wow, heavy but great chapter. Edward did what he had to do to survive on the street. Tanya unintentionally made the husband & wife stronger.
Noble Korhedron chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
I think I already had this - can't believe I never sent you a review! *facepalm*
nightline chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Oh my god, Edward... I'm so sorry he felt he had to do that...
HisSingertoo chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
I've been too busy with RL to do any FF reading for quite awhile. But I did finally read this story-all 7 chapters. It was good. It was good to continue with the characters and one of the better settings-I think because of the annual family gatherings there-and to move forward to another strifeful time in their lives. What teen hasn't questioned? But how many are really confident enough to get out of a situation they learn is not what they wanted at all?

I liked this story a lot. Thanks for giving us a little more of them.
caz23 chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
awwww light at the end of the tunnel for father and son i see.

Caz x
TeamEdwardKat chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
im proud of will for doing the right thing!
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »