Reviews for The Practice of Love, Outtakes and Extras
cejsmom chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Kinda suspected after his talk with Will. Soo sad. Sadder still that this happens to soo many people. Soo easy to hate Tanya. Now I have to reread the story cuz my emotions runneth over!
LittleSis2010 chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
That WAS sad. But it still ends where it needs to. I still love it but now I need to detox again. damn!
MDtwiwriter chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
This outtake was what drew me to this story. When I read it in the compilation I wanted more information about these characters. Tanya seemed softer and broken, while Bella seemed strong, a doctor, with two precious children (one by Edward). I needed to find out who Ness's father was and why was Edward so afraid of Bella finding out what Tanya knew. I am so glad I read this outtake because it lead me to one of my favorite characterizations of Edward. I'm glad all of the fans of this story got a chance to find out more about what happened to Tanya.

It goes against eveything in me but I hope that Tanya eventually got a HEA. In other outtakes it seems like her family never forgave Edward which I understand. In their eyes Tanya loved him when no one else did and he cheated on her and married someone else. So I understand them. Thanks for sharing.
TD69 chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Wow, heavy but great chapter. Edward did what he had to do to survive on the street. Tanya unintentionally made the husband & wife stronger.
Noble Korhedron chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
I think I already had this - can't believe I never sent you a review! *facepalm*
nightline chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Oh my god, Edward... I'm so sorry he felt he had to do that...
HisSingertoo chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
I've been too busy with RL to do any FF reading for quite awhile. But I did finally read this story-all 7 chapters. It was good. It was good to continue with the characters and one of the better settings-I think because of the annual family gatherings there-and to move forward to another strifeful time in their lives. What teen hasn't questioned? But how many are really confident enough to get out of a situation they learn is not what they wanted at all?

I liked this story a lot. Thanks for giving us a little more of them.
caz23 chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
awwww light at the end of the tunnel for father and son i see.

Caz x
TeamEdwardKat chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
im proud of will for doing the right thing!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
I loved this story. Will reread later. Love your writing. Good characters and story.
shellshock81 chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
Man you could've written another book with these!

That was great. Sorry I didn't review each chap this time...teething twins and a sugar high 2 year old drove me crazy today!
KCakaAlice chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
Beautiful. Good kid :) And good dad. I may have cried.
jordanfan360 chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
Damn, even I felt peaceful at the end. Awesome!
Robfan06 chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
Okay you got me on that one. I'm so happy that Will/Edward are finally on the same page. I really don't know how much more I could take. Thank God Bella talked to Will earlier in the evening. They needed to find a peace, an understanding.

FYI, I want to kick Becca's ass, LOL! that little hussy doesn't deserve our Will. But at least Will found out what kind of person she was.

So thank you from the bottom of my heart. Once again you made my day. See you around. Take care lady. I've started the other story...Hehe!
Ziva84 chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
Amazing! I love the ending!
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »