Reviews for The Practice of Love, Outtakes and Extras
summerbaby0076 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
LOL-Love it
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
OMG Marie!

I'v missed these characters so much & seeing an outtake made me so happy...til I read it...then it made me 'fuh'ing happy! I loved it! & Ness keeping Ewoord & Will out of trouble w/a wink the end?...priceless! :)

Can't wait to be surprised by another!
2old4fanfic chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Ness is a genius and Edward, you reap what you sow
Mrs Monnock chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Love It!
Robfan06 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
That's classic...potty mouth Edward almost got caught, too funny. I truely miss this story, I'm going to have to re-read soon. Thank you this was perfect. Have a great weekend.
cejsmom chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
I missed these guys! Love that Edward was proud! Lol! Only he would be!
Scrimmy chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Very cute. Edward as Mr. Mom teaching Will how to say Fuh, although he didn't really encourage it, he just smiled. Ness playing saviour to keep from getting him in trouble. All very nice and very much appreciated. And I am heartened now that there may be a few more of the chapters eventually. Love your stuff and I can't wait. Hugs, B.
corporsl chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Excellent! My nephew's first word on a restaurant full of people was "sheet"! Totally awesome!
TwiloveSue chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Thank you for the outtake! I enjoyed TPoL so much and it makes me so happy to get to revisit these two awesome characters one more time. I look forward to reading some of your other stories.
WellTrue chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
i loved this, ive missed these guys oxo
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
TPoL has been great reading, thank you for another little dose.
missjankowski chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Watch out, Eddie! lolz

I love the last part, it remind with TPoL old chapter ( I think it was when Bella B'day,right? When Ness find out that Edward stay over in Bella's house just before the stupid detective come to tell them about Jake's death.)

This is so cute,just like you :)
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Oh I gotta go find my hubbyward...

BTDT

Sigh

Smile

MUAH

Reb
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Wait a minute, didn't I read this somewhere else? Oh, this was part of the domestic violence out take, wasn't it?
Sam20181 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I'm so glad you posted this, I am missing the fic already - Monday's wont be the same!
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »