Reviews for The Practice of Love, Outtakes and Extras
twilight mom and fan chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
lol Love it!
reader83 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Awww, that's adorable! Ness, the little sweet conspirator... So cute!
KareBear1965 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
That was so cute girl... I loved it loved it loved it.

Hugs
divyvicki chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Nessie to the rescue again. Cute chapter. Loved it.
TeamEdwardKat chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
very funny. loved it!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
So glad to get some more of this family.
summerbaby0076 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
LOL-Love it
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
OMG Marie!

I'v missed these characters so much & seeing an outtake made me so happy...til I read it...then it made me 'fuh'ing happy! I loved it! & Ness keeping Ewoord & Will out of trouble w/a wink the end?...priceless! :)

Can't wait to be surprised by another!
2old4fanfic chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Ness is a genius and Edward, you reap what you sow
Mrs Monnock chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Love It!
Robfan06 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
That's classic...potty mouth Edward almost got caught, too funny. I truely miss this story, I'm going to have to re-read soon. Thank you this was perfect. Have a great weekend.
cejsmom chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
I missed these guys! Love that Edward was proud! Lol! Only he would be!
Scrimmy chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Very cute. Edward as Mr. Mom teaching Will how to say Fuh, although he didn't really encourage it, he just smiled. Ness playing saviour to keep from getting him in trouble. All very nice and very much appreciated. And I am heartened now that there may be a few more of the chapters eventually. Love your stuff and I can't wait. Hugs, B.
corporsl chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Excellent! My nephew's first word on a restaurant full of people was "sheet"! Totally awesome!
TwiloveSue chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Thank you for the outtake! I enjoyed TPoL so much and it makes me so happy to get to revisit these two awesome characters one more time. I look forward to reading some of your other stories.
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »