Reviews for The Practice of Love, Outtakes and Extras
WellTrue chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
i loved this, ive missed these guys oxo
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
TPoL has been great reading, thank you for another little dose.
missjankowski chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Watch out, Eddie! lolz

I love the last part, it remind with TPoL old chapter ( I think it was when Bella B'day,right? When Ness find out that Edward stay over in Bella's house just before the stupid detective come to tell them about Jake's death.)

This is so cute,just like you :)
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Oh I gotta go find my hubbyward...

BTDT

Sigh

Smile

MUAH

Reb
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Wait a minute, didn't I read this somewhere else? Oh, this was part of the domestic violence out take, wasn't it?
Sam20181 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I'm so glad you posted this, I am missing the fic already - Monday's wont be the same!
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Nice to hear from you again
JINNYJENNY chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This was chock full of lemony goodness, glad to see that Edward & Bella are still at it in such a hot way even after 20 years!
Equivamp chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
lol. i started reading this and was like, "did she make a mistake and post the wrong thing?" and then a little further down i realized, "nope. not a mistake."

nice.
SandytheSandstorm chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Loved and can't get enough Lovely...keep them coming as long as you want. In fact just this morning I was thinking of them and I wondered back to chapter 14, probably my favorite chapter. I am sure I will reread the story for the manyth time...love the feelings the chapters gives.

Sandy
Scrimmy chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I spent the week trying to print off all the chapters and went through 3 reams of paper and 4 black inck cartridges and I still broke the printer every other chapter. I wish I could buy a copy of the full story. I love the story. There was so much to it. the love story, the angst, the broken hearts, the murder mystery, the crime drama, the medical miracle, the family love story. It all comes together so beautifully and I love this outtake of love still strong 20 years later. That is what is beautiful. I still look forward to the outake for the honorable military wife who asked for help. I wish I had the money to donate as I am not patient as far as waiting until it is published on the site, but we are trying to live on my partial county retirement of 300 a month while disability takes up to 3 years to decide that we are disabled. So we are selling every heirloom we have just to get through each month. So I would gladly donate if I had money for food dear, but I am on a very tight budget for a couple years. Just make sure I am alerted when it is posted for free. Love your writing. Love your imagination. Thank you. Bobbie
TD69 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Loved the outtake. Please keep them coming.
Ziva84 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wow, that was hot!
roxnroll chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Nice little bit 'o smut, but also very sweet that they still can't keep their hands off of each other even after 20 years. Hopefully we will all be so lucky.

Rox
theonlykylahotmail.com chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
you knew I needed a little pick me up today;)

THANKS! Loved it, as per usual;)
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »