Reviews for The Practice of Love, Outtakes and Extras
ficfangirl chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
I don't usually like to follow the adventures of the kids, but you made Will's story interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
LOL! Like father like son.
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
God, this was the hottest thing ever!
Capricorn75 chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
Oh my gosh, I need more. I need more of these two. I know it's been over a year, but...please? How about the first time Ness started calling Edward just Daddy. Not daddyinalongtimekindaway ?
biteme22 chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Enjoyed the outtakes and extras...I am going to miss this family.
misstito1988 chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
Your story is one of my favorites out here. Very moving, very emotional, and I very realistic. I like your Edward, the fact that he deals with homeless kids. But I think the best admirable trait about him that I love is how he cares for his kids. Yes, maybe he can be a bit overbearing but that's because of his fears from his past. I could be the only person here who sides with him when he caught Will smoking pot with Becca's tits on display. Lol. I think every dad would have the same reaction regardless of whether or not they have the same fears as Edward, or if they had the same past as he does. Yes, Will is a kid, but that doesn't mean that what he did was right. So anyway I love your Edward.
Tee Hill chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
this has always been a favorite story :))))))))
dbpbatm chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
These were a good addition to the main story!
MoCullen chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Poor Edward, I'm glad he got the help he needed.
MoCullen chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
So moving! Thank you for letting us know Will some more. Edward is such a good Dad!
MoCullen chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Wow!
MoCullen chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
xxeverlastinglovexx chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
So happy I read this story, and I was even happier to find the outtakes! I cried so much, but in a totally good way. It also made me want to drive the couple of hours just to tell my boyfriend I live him, which is surely a sign of a fantastic fic! You're now one of my favourite fanficsters!

*hugs* x
strangevisions chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
luv it
ickaren chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
Thank you for posting this extra piece, even with the time warp. It is another piece of Edward, and it explains some more of his fears, his blocks, why he feels he doesn't deserve Bella and their life together, his fears for his children. But Bella is there for him, as ever, and that is beautiful. I will continue to think about this story, but have nothing more to add now. I just wanted you to know that it affected me, and I appreciate you sharing it.
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »