Reviews for The Practice of Love, Outtakes and Extras
ickaren chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Oh, isn't it fun to be a teenager? I still have one... It is also hard to be a parent, and Edward is lucky to have such a large supportive family, to back him and to guide him.
ickaren chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
It is really hard to be the parent, and Edward seems to find it particularly difficult. But Bella is wonderful trying to talk him down, because she really does love him, all of him. And I just had a flash of Nessie at 4ish finding photos of teenage Edward!
ickaren chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
I loved the trip down Mammary Lane...
ickaren chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Bella did predict his first word...and Ness recognized it!
girlygirl0706 chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Fuh! LMAO
wattle1 chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
I loved all of the outtakes and extra stories, hopefully there will be more.
Toni Masen chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
Well I read The Practice Of Love and the outtakes and extras and the whole lot was totally amazing, a wonderful story, I had tears in my eyes so many times and laughing out loud... It's been a pleasure to read, i've loved every word. Be proud, and thank you for writing. C
TravelingSue chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
I have to say, Will is quite disruptive, charming in his own 15 year old way. And god forbid growing up to quick. Nice to know he has a good head on his shoulders.

I'd love more Will & Nessie grown up - especially Will slightly tormented characters are great to read. Edward was enthralling because of it in "POL", I think Will could be equally just not so broken but I think his character has alot of promise.

Continue writing you show alot of talent.

Thanks so much especially for the Will installments (Answered my questions when it came to POL, so I'm thrilled. The other installments were great too, but I definitely prefer the "continuation" of a story element you employed with "Will".
Vaena chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
This story is amazing! I don't know why you didn't make it your own with your own characters ! It's really great! Thanks for writing it and sharing it !
TigerBelle chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
Love this story. I read about it on Fictionors pimping There is Light and mentioning that if you hadn't read TPOL. I couldn't put TPOL down
vectoralangel chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
love this story. keep coming back to it.
roxiegirl chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
Loved the outtakes! The relationship between Edward and Will was so realistic! I knew parents who had trouble with their kids like that. So it was very real to me. Thank you so much!
dsljordan chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
OH my God! I stumbled upon this absolute gem of a story through reading There Is A Light, and I have absolutely loved every heartbreaking, funny, beautiful word you've written. I have hated Tanya with a fiery passion of a thousand angry suns since the beginning, mostly because she is someone who I have seen in other women I know - petty, weak, and jealous. This Tanya is a woman who lets herself get shit on constantly and repetetively then tries to turn herself into a victim. At no point did Edward hold her hostage - she was a prisoner of her own hubris. Here is why I hate her so very much - as a woman, I have control of my actions. If my dude is treating me like shit with no sign of change, I bail, no matter what other attachments I may have to that dude and his family/friends. I do NOT bury my head in the sand and cling to some sorry ass make believe shit that one day my frog will turn into a prince and love me the way I deserve, then get mad when it turns out we were wrong for each other from the start. It kills me that this bitch put herself in this position, with the absolute control to leave/change the situation at any time, then feels like she has a right to vengeance and indignation. For what? She could have walked away from Edward at any time and made a decent life for herself, been happy, but instead she allows herself to be mistreated, clings to some dude who has such little interest in her, then cries, "poor me". Her desperate attempt to bring Bella and Edward down to her level of pettiness and discord is disgusting. I mean, really? It's over. Bullying someone on the playground to make yourself feel better about your shit decisions is just...Gross. That said, Oh my GOD have you made me feel through this story (can you tell by my crazy lady rant?). It has been such a testament of love, loyalty, and the ties that bind. You've written real life. It's gritty, and unfair, and at times impossibly sad. Your characters are flawed, but the beauty is in their flaws, and I don't think I've ever read something quite so true to life. Thank you for sharing it and putting yourself out there. This story was wonderfully written and amazing. Well done.
Ficturesque chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
Arh babe - that was heartbreaking.

Beautifully written as always - sensitive and thoughtfully done.

x x