Reviews for The Practice of Love, Outtakes and Extras
MoCullen chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
So moving! Thank you for letting us know Will some more. Edward is such a good Dad!
MoCullen chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Wow!
MoCullen chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
xxeverlastinglovexx chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
So happy I read this story, and I was even happier to find the outtakes! I cried so much, but in a totally good way. It also made me want to drive the couple of hours just to tell my boyfriend I live him, which is surely a sign of a fantastic fic! You're now one of my favourite fanficsters!

*hugs* x
strangevisions chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
luv it
ickaren chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
Thank you for posting this extra piece, even with the time warp. It is another piece of Edward, and it explains some more of his fears, his blocks, why he feels he doesn't deserve Bella and their life together, his fears for his children. But Bella is there for him, as ever, and that is beautiful. I will continue to think about this story, but have nothing more to add now. I just wanted you to know that it affected me, and I appreciate you sharing it.
ickaren chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
That was wonderful. Teenagers do resist, even when they are listening. But it is still important to tell them, and to keep showing them we love them. And Edward listened too, to Bella and to Will, and to Esme. He really is a wonderful man.
ickaren chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Oh, isn't it fun to be a teenager? I still have one... It is also hard to be a parent, and Edward is lucky to have such a large supportive family, to back him and to guide him.
ickaren chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
It is really hard to be the parent, and Edward seems to find it particularly difficult. But Bella is wonderful trying to talk him down, because she really does love him, all of him. And I just had a flash of Nessie at 4ish finding photos of teenage Edward!
ickaren chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
I loved the trip down Mammary Lane...
ickaren chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Bella did predict his first word...and Ness recognized it!
girlygirl0706 chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Fuh! LMAO
wattle1 chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
I loved all of the outtakes and extra stories, hopefully there will be more.
Toni Masen chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
Well I read The Practice Of Love and the outtakes and extras and the whole lot was totally amazing, a wonderful story, I had tears in my eyes so many times and laughing out loud... It's been a pleasure to read, i've loved every word. Be proud, and thank you for writing. C
TravelingSue chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
I have to say, Will is quite disruptive, charming in his own 15 year old way. And god forbid growing up to quick. Nice to know he has a good head on his shoulders.

I'd love more Will & Nessie grown up - especially Will slightly tormented characters are great to read. Edward was enthralling because of it in "POL", I think Will could be equally just not so broken but I think his character has alot of promise.

Continue writing you show alot of talent.

Thanks so much especially for the Will installments (Answered my questions when it came to POL, so I'm thrilled. The other installments were great too, but I definitely prefer the "continuation" of a story element you employed with "Will".
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »