Reviews for The Practice of Love, Outtakes and Extras
Ficturesque chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
Arh babe - that was heartbreaking.

Beautifully written as always - sensitive and thoughtfully done.

Ficturesque chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Oh bless them.

Ficturesque chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
Arh mannn Edward's going have heart failure at this rate. lol

Ficturesque chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
He is a perfect 15 year old, good job Mrs!

Ficturesque chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
'"With an attitude like that it's not going to change for, like, another year," I warned.' Awesome - I love seeing Will's mood teens.

Ficturesque chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
That was a HOT mess. :)

Ficturesque chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Oh my gosh that's hilarious - and he was so proud. bahahaha

Ficturesque chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Fab. :)

Jmacff chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
Will you be continuing on from here? Around Sept 2011 with outtakes? Just curious.
JinnyJenny chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Wow that was a deep chapter, I felt all kinds of emotions from sorry for Tanya to hating her again, to realizing she unwittingly did them a favor because they needed to address his past and he needed to know that she loved him no matter what. I am glad we got to see this chapter, you didn't just smooth over his past and its makes their love story more authentic. As usual another fantastic chapter! I hope we get to keep visiting them every now and then!
JinnyJenny chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
Fantastic chapter, I was glad to see Bella set Will straight about his dad, but Edward listening to her explain his past to Will was so moving, I love the way you write Edward! Will still sneaking out was so in character for a teenage boy, but wow, what crazy chick becca turned out to be. I think anybody would have been pissed at having drugs shoved in thier mouth and walked out on her. I was so happy Edward didn't blow up on Will when he came in, that he listened and answered honestly, you could see that with that change incommunication, how they really turned their relationship around. Wonderful chapter thanks for letting into their world!
Cullenboyz chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Rosalie wonders if this kind of thing will spoil him.

*eyeroll* of COURSE she does... :P

okay, moving on to the heavy stuff. Tanya. Needs to be spiked in the forehead.

Heartrending and beautiful chapter. *sniff* I hope that's not the last we hear.. but still, so beautiful.
Cullenboyz chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
You're not even going to make silent, smart remarks to yourself.

Oh, DAMN! What the fuck was I thinking? Of course it was going to be Bella who kicked William's ass! Shazam!

Would my dick just know?

Can't breathe...!

***endofchapter****

*bawling*
Cullenboyz chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Oh, noooooes, not midnight at the bunker! That bad little slut-ho!

Poor Will, thinking w his dick and his weird little underdeveloped hormone-ridden teenaged brain...

Rose and Em's family crack me up.
Cullenboyz chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Ouch! Ow. Poor Edward. :(((

Who's going to kick Will's ass and get him to come around? I know, Edward needs a bit of enlightenment, too.

Ow. :(

Nice to see Ness in college, though. :)
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »