Reviews for Sorry
RainbowSatans chapter 1 . 5/16
Amafuckingzing! It literally made me almost cry but yeah u did your best!
MinakoxMinato chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORY ! U MADE ME CRY !

somehow, this story made me think of memento mori.
Kur0Kishi chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
SEQUEL! RAWRRR. please? XD

your persona 3 fics read like a multi chaptered story, one every year if you think about it. you should like compile them lol.
cottoncandyFRIZZ chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
You made me cry. ;;

This is even sadder with "Living With Determination" in the background playing.

Anyway, great story. I love reading fics like these. Fics that make me cry.

Still in tears,

~ccF
14HaLfBeAsT14 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I love it... T~T you are so good.. Definitely one of the best fiction writers here...
Have a Little Feith chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
You really should do a sequel. This was pretty good.
Jukofux chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Always love reading "wake-up" stories, does my heart good. Also enjoy the record needle stop scratch moments (modernly called 'Wait. what?') good job, sequel please!
Cuna999 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
AHFSKJHFJS LOVE. DDDD: I MISS MINATO SO BAD. ;A;

And I love that last part:

"…You're crushing my hand."

"I'm sorry if I'm hurting you, but you have to understand how I feel!"

"I know how you feel. And I know you're crushing my hand."

Wait, what? Lol. Totally love that bit. xD I love FemC and Shinji, but I think FemC and Minato are my OTP~ 8DD
PrinceNoctis chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
wow, i really like your fic it's so touching. it's really rare to see minato and hamuko being a couple since they are often being called sliblings. but i really, really like you putting them as a couple since they are my favourite shipping for persona 3. eventhough they are from parallel worlds but it's a very interesting thing since minato is silent, calm and badass while hamuko is cheery, cute and beautiful. it really shows how they are so compatible together. hope that you have a sequal for this. i'm looking forward to it.
blazingreaper chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I hope you do continue I like what you are doing.
hamnet chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
awww this is so sad D: yet cute, for some odd reason even i don't know...XD

i'll be expecting a sequel!