Reviews for Secret Darling
Thanks for sharing.
dirtygirl42 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
very sweet! nice work!
erpastiche chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Fantastic job! I actually watched inception for the first time the other day and then I found this gem. Characterization was great and ocs were awesome as well. Tom Hardy and JGL are definitely my favorite actors and if they were both gay, this would be their relationship in a nutshell haha
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story especially when Arthur mentioned Dom's role in this, this is just as sweet as Eames' dessert ! chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
CheshireKitty89 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Hello, it's me again!

Needless to say, I LOVE it! XD

So yeah... I'm off to stalk your fics some more, lol! D
mEEEm chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Sooo cute :D
minlin chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
While I greatly envy Eames geting Arthur for 's Day, the dessert comes a close second. After your description I'm having *such* a craving.
Keyanna chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Love it! Eames and his family are great. I loved Rachel's line when the dessert came out: "I've changed our minds; go look for your admirer." The fact that she spoke on behalf of all three of them changing their minds was what really made that for me.

I am also delighted with Arthur wooing Eames (even if he's only doing it in a secretive, avoiding-y fashion). And his disbelief at the fact that Eames really does flirt like a seven-year-old! Very funny.

This story has just the right amount of sweetness without going overboard or making either of the guys feel out-of-character. Thanks so much for sharing it!
Lady Sauce chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I understand that this is a terribly boring and unimaginative review, but... CUTE. 3
MissSilver chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh. So good. So very good. "I have been very well bribed sir" :D

This was great! A wonderful job as always!
Soapiefan chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Awwww this was so cute. Loved it.
V chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I love it :D

is it gonna be a series
Carcharias chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Oh, now I'm hungry. What a dessert. *drools*

I wish Arthur was my secret admirer. I mean, really. :D Wonderful fic for Valentine's Day. (I also like Eames' voice you've got in your Inception fics. Though, I'd like to see how you write Arthur for a change. :D They're both so lovely.)
moon's the limit chapter 1 . 2/12/2011